Bug with the new update

Bug with the new update

Postby Jebu » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:29 am

Hi,

with the recent update I have lost everything in the game and the game has reset for me, i.e. I have to start from scratch. Is there any way to regain my former character I played, where I had gotten to the Fire Isle, had several blue and one purple pet and most of them around lvl 100?

The game is fun and I would like to continue to play but not having to do it all over again. There was no information anywhere that all my achievements would be lost in this update so I hope you can solve this for me.

Cheers!
Jebu

Re: Bug with the new update

Postby pmsupport » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:34 am

Hi Jebu, sorry to hear about the unfortunate accident. Please send me a private message with the following information:

a. your registered email if you registered. If you did not registered, please provide your in game name
b. last stage unlocked
c. current team lineup
d. approximate coins & gems left
e. mac address of your device (under general -> about phone)

And could you tell us how exactly did it happen so that we could look into this? When you entered the game after the update, it just went directly to the tutorial?
pmsupport

Postby imgadgetman9 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:19 pm

My account just reset as we'll with the update. I had multiple purples and blues over level 100 and have spent a lot of money on this. When I opened program after update it started at the beginning before I could do anything. James
imgadgetman9

Postby imgadgetman9 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Good evening but not for me. Mine reset after I updated and started me all over. I have lost many purple sang blues over level 100. I am playing from iPad and cannot find MAC. Please help. James
imgadgetman9

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi James, sorry to hear about the accident. Please send me a private message with the following information:

a. your registered email if you registered. If you did not registered, please provide your in game name
b. last stage unlocked (e.g. Atlantis, stage 2)
c. current team lineup
d. approximate coins & gems left

To avoid losing game progress this way, please make sure that after you update or reinstall the game, select the CONTINUE button instead of the NEW GAME button.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Support