Help

Help

Postby 69Eve69 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:20 am

Not sure how to navigate these forums but I have been having trouble with every aspect of this game just about.I make purchases that I never receive,my game crashes,when I buy food in the shop it does absolutely nothing for my monsters half the time and I am wondering if and how to get refunded some of the money I spent here
69Eve69

Re: Help

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:49 am

Hi 69Eve69, sorry to hear about the problems. Please first try quitting the app completely, then re-open the app and wait few minutes to see if the Gems or Coins will credit automatically. If it doesn't, please provide the following information so we can look into your account.
1. Your registered email if you registered. If not, then you in-game name plus last stage unlocked
2. The iTunes order number associated with the credit card charges. The reason we need this is because we don't handle the billing or credit cards but only receive order numbers as confirmation from Google Play when they charge your card.

Could you tell me what do you mean by "when I buy food in the shop it does absolutely nothing for my monsters half the time"? Have you selected the items before starting the battle?
pmsupport

Postby 69Eve69 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Okay it happened again another purchase I did not receive,I just barely seen your reply here so ia am going to try the things you mentioned above.What I meant by the food does nothing is that I have purchased it and fought the same battle and it played out exactly how it did before I bought the food,nothing changed,however there was a time or two that after buying the food it helped and the battle was a little different but for the most part the food does nothing.I know that just because you buy the food doesn't guarantee a win but it should change something .
69Eve69

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:38 am

Hi 69Eve69, if the power difference between you and the enemy is too large, the battle process and result might remain the same after using a battle item.
Now we have a glitch that when buying items successfully, no confirmation message will prop out. But the items are automatically added to your backpack.
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Support