pet capturing glitch

pet capturing glitch

Postby Blood » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 am

My pet slots were fill. But i had brought 10 silver Spheres at 30k a pop all ready to capture with.
I had a choice of buying gems for another pet slot which I did. Brought them gems and then got a data error.
So missed out of the pet.
Brought a new pet slot.
Then I got another chance to buy the pet but this time i saw that from the previous transaction when i got nothing.
I still ended up using the 7 spheres needed to catch the pet, that I never caught anyway...

So many little glitches and bleeps that is more often than not ending up in me being out of pocket in gems and coin that I purchase.

Any chance of a little perk of reimbursement of any type while we all endure these hiccups that end up being at our loss, reporting the glitch
and helping you all to iron these all out but its all at our cost.

:)
Guild: ECF
Blood

Re: pet capturing glitch

Postby admin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:27 am

Thanks for the report. Please send me a private message with your account name and approximate time when the data error happened so we can investigate into this further.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Weedsson » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:26 am

I got something similar
posted the little story on the facebook app page :

excuse me, I found a 5 star water bass battling runespoor and since I had no room for more pets, It motivated me to make a fist purchase in order to get the needed room for the pet I wanted so bad..
But when I tried to capture him again it said system error or something like that :
it appeared that the bronze spheres I tried to use were all used in my first pre-payment attempt, but it didn't say so..
So I tried with my silver spheres, it worked but I didn't want to use those and thought that the system error might have been resolved so I cancelled the use (or so I thought) of those to retry using the bronze spheres again..
the pet just vanished.. again it didn't say so..

I think I deserve compensation for I lost all my spheres, the pet I wanted the most in this game so far and.. money for I didn't get what I could legitimately expect from this payment.

Clovis Weedsson, a non-satisfied supporter.

it would be appreciated that both me and Blood got something to compensate, I suppose you can't send me a lvl 60 5star (does that means it was a 4 star pet evolved to stage 2!?OH my gawd I just checked it was! I freaking lost the pet of my dream and already evolved!) water bass but at least a few silver spheres AND some inventory space AND pet rooms so that later I can relativize on my loss and think that I got a pretty awesome compensation.
Weedsson

failed a legendary capture because of a lack of clear infos

Postby Weedsson » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:31 am

excuse me, I found a 5 star aqua bass battling runespoor and since I had no room for more pets, It motivated me to make a fist purchase in order to get the needed room for the pet I wanted so bad..
But when I tried to capture him again it said system error or something like that :
it appeared that the bronze spheres I tried to use were all used in my first pre-payment attempt, but it didn't say so..
So I tried with my silver spheres, it worked but I didn't want to use those and thought that the system error might have been resolved so I cancelled the use (or so I thought) of those to retry using the bronze spheres again..
the pet just vanished.. again it didn't say so..

I think I deserve compensation for I lost all my spheres, the pet I wanted the most in this game so far and.. money for I didn't get what I could legitimately expect from this payment.

Clovis Weedsson (facebook), a non-satisfied supporter.

it would be appreciated that I got something to compensate, I suppose you can't send me a lvl 60 5star (does that means it was a 4 star pet evolved to stage 2!?OH my gawd I just checked it was! I freaking lost the pet of my dream and already evolved!) aqua bass but at least a few silver spheres AND some inventory space AND pet rooms so that later I can relativize on my loss and think that I got a pretty awesome compensation.
Weedsson

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi Weedsson, thanks for the report. Please send me a private message (the PM button to the right of this post) with your account name and approximate time when the data error happened so that we can look into it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Support