Can not login ( use facebook)

Re: Can not login ( use facebook)

Postby admin » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Are you getting the error dialog about connection failure when it stuck loading? If not, then it's likely that your browser has cached a missed file. You will need to clear your browser full cache history (choose all/from-beginning-of-history) and then exit the browser immediately after clearing the cache.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Drakanen » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:23 am

reinstall from opera and firefox dosnt helpet ( by start firewall and antivir deaktivatet)

from the first regestration the pc is the same nothinging changed

the message is " its need to long to connected to server please be sure thats port 7100 aktivated"

edit: i try by a friends pc and its the same problem
Drakanen

Postby admin » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:48 am

To make sure we understand your problem clearly, can you please confirm that you saying you can play the game normally when you go into the game with your Facebook account, but you when you try to log into another account from the settings menu, you get stuck?

Can you mean sure you are access the game using the URL below, without any things after it (make sure there is no parameters like "?minad=...." after it. If so, please remove everything after the "?" or just only use the following url)
https://apps.facebook.com/dragontear/
admin
Site Admin

Postby Drakanen » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:00 am

yes the game run perfecly but to buy gems i need to login and then its loading and then come the message that need to long to load

the link run perfect
Drakanen

Postby Drakanen » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:58 am

i made window new now i can buy gems without use the login botton maby my window was corruptet ^^ thanks for the help now i can play normaly :-)
Drakanen

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:14 am

Glad it works now. :)
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Tear Support