Not getting any gems

Not getting any gems

Postby zobby » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:12 pm

I have done a few of the free offers for a few gems but I have not got any. I have done 3 different games to try and get 4 gems but Have not got any even after I got to the 400 point mark or 500 point mark. I also tried the Second Life one as well. So am I doing something wrong or is it just a hoax?
zobby

Re: Not getting any gems

Postby admin » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Are you talking about Tapjoy offers and are you doing them for Dragon Tear or Dragon Era? Dragon Tear does not have offers enabled and Dragon Era does but requires you to be using same device to complete the offer as the one you are playing the game.

If you completed them for Dragon Era and has not received them, then you can contact Tapjoy support via the Tapjoy Site or App, or email support@tapjoy.com and give them your account/device info to check your offer/point progress and ask them if they to issue you currency for Dragon Era.
admin
Site Admin

Postby zobby » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Its for Dragon Tear and they have a free gems offer right on facebook. I have done a few and got gems for them but after I did a few others I stopped getting gems. All I want is just a few more and I will be done trying to get fee gems if things like this happen.
zobby

Postby pmsupport » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi zobby, the Free Gems option on top of our game as well as all the other Facebook games is offered by a third party named Trialpay, not by us developers. Therefore we have no control of whether or when the gems will be issued to your account. Please click the Help button on the upper right of the Free Gems detailed page to check their FAQs. You can also scroll down to the bottom and click Contact Support to contact Trialpay's customer service directly.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby zobby » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:34 am

Ok then I will have to do that then. Thanks for the help
zobby

Return to Dragon Tear Support