FB > Halu vs Badguy3 Bug (Freeze The game)

Bug Game freeze halu vs Badguy3

Postby mondy03 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:26 am

im new in this game but when i played the game in Halu vs bad guy 3.. :?

the game freeze when the water jely monster (i thnk) will turn to attack. then the game was freeze . i just tested 5x refreshing and waitng 15mins still freeze (the fight)

i already do clearing my cookies Cache restarting Pc i already do use firefox and Crhome still freeze in that part ..

I hope u can Reply ;)

Sorry 4 my bad english :P
mondy03

FB > Halu vs Badguy3 Bug (Freeze The game)

Postby mondy03 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:31 am

When i play the Game was freeze when the Pet of bad Guy 3 turn.. when the jelly or water monster turn to attack the fight was freeze.

I'm Facebook user i already clearing up my cache and cookies. I already tried restarting my Pc. even other browser Firefox,Chrome,Opera,IE
mondy03

Re: FB > Halu vs Badguy3 Bug (Freeze The game)

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 06, 2014 4:23 am

Hi mondy03, thanks for the report. I will forward it to our QA team to reproduce.

Best regards,
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mondy03 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:28 am

tnx for the rep admin .. hope it will fix tomorow .. its stil bugy now cant play
mondy03

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi mondy03, our QA team was not able to reproduce it. Are the other facebook games running fine? Could you please try clearing all the cache from the beginning of the time. You can also try updating your adobe flash player and your browser to see if it helps. If possible, could you please send us a screenshot? BTW, it will be easier to send the screenshot to support@playmage.com than posting here.

Best regards,
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mondy03 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:27 am

Hai good Day Sir. ;)

I'm always Playing fb games like ninja saga, contract wars, dragon city,Gods war, soul crash, crazy kart, ninja town etc i already tried dream world,etc , and all works perfect.

Clearing cache / cookies = Done
updating Flash Player / browser = Done
Restarting Pc (many times)= Done

result = Nothing change (Still Bugy)

My problem is watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9b7J6GskKE

@47 second the jelly monster atak monster halu with Electrik current then the game freeze .... Oh let me clear something its not realy freeze the game.. the Fight stop and the monster dint fight any more ...
mondy03

Postby pmsupport » Wed May 07, 2014 2:51 am

Hi mondy03, the fight didn't stop and the pets did attack each other. From 00:47, they just attacked each other using combo skills (2 pets combo & 3 pets combo) instead of regular attacks. Notice that their profile pictures slid in, a skill name and picture occurred in the middle of the screen, and the attacked pets HP deducted as the skill animation happened? Pets may also attack the enemies using their own active skills, which looks similar to how they use combo skills.
You can go ahead and finish the tutorial and begin your real journey!

Enjoy playing Dragon Tear!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mondy03 » Wed May 07, 2014 7:35 am

Gud eve ;)

How do i do that sir?? :cry: its seems i dint see any button to click ..

i always stuck on that part
===================================================================================================================================================
Notice that their profile pictures slid in, a skill name and picture occurred in the middle of the screen, and the attacked pets HP deducted as the skill animation happened? <<

Answer = yeah i see but when the "jelly monster" or that "water monster" attack Halu monster dint deducted their Hp. So the fight dint finish. <<
===================================================================================================================================================
Pets may also attack the enemies using their own active skills<<<<< How suppose to do this there is no "Button" to clck Sir
mondy03

Postby mondy03 » Wed May 07, 2014 8:31 am

i made a video Sir about my Concern Please Watch

HERE >>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGLmRs8 ... e=youtu.be

tnx hope u reply soon
mondy03

Postby pmsupport » Wed May 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Hi mondy03, sorry, I thought the previous video is made by you. Thank you for the video. I have forwarded it to the Dev team to check. Unfortunately, we are still not able to reproduce it.

Have you cleared all the cache from the beginning of time? Please note that if you select Clear browsing data in Chrome, the default setting is to "Obliterate the following items from: the past hour". Please select from "the beginning of time". Also, please clear IE's cache first. After you cleared the cache of the browser, have you closed the browser before trying to re-enter?

Best regards,
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Support