Can't Finish Tutorial Problem With Halu and Boss 3

Postby Skirlex » Mon May 12, 2014 8:24 am

Hi I new to your game from Facebook and i can't even start it gets stucked the battle cause the enemy team fight doesn't do anything after showing the attack effect animation can you help me out Devs

I Await Reply :|
Skirlex

Postby Skirlex » Mon May 12, 2014 8:30 am

Hi i'm new to your game from Facebook Platform and I can't Finish the Game tutorial cause its buged at the fight on Halu versus Badguy3 can you help me please :|
Skirlex

Re: Can't Finish Tutorial Problem With Halu and Boss 3

Postby pmsupport » Mon May 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi Skirlex, please clear IE's cache first. Then please clear the cache of the browser you use to play the game. Please note that if you select Clear browsing data in Chrome, the default setting is to "Obliterate the following items from: the past hour". Please select from "the beginning of time". After you cleared the cache of the browser, please close the browser before trying to re-enter the game.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Skirlex » Tue May 13, 2014 1:17 am

Hi PM Support I have done what you asked but have the same Problem again :( Is their any other way to fix this problem?
Skirlex

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 13, 2014 1:38 am

Hi Skirlex, have you cleared the cache of the 2 browsers (IE & the one you usually use)? Please update the browser you usually use and Adobe Flash Player to see if it helps.

Best regards,
Playmage PM Support
pmsupport

Postby Skirlex » Tue May 13, 2014 2:38 am

Hi pmsupport yes i have cleaned my 2 browsers and check my adobe flash player but it did not fix the problem :( please help is their some other way?
Skirlex

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 13, 2014 2:59 am

Hi Skirlex, sorry to hear that didn't work. Have you updated your browser and Adobe Flash Player to the latest version? What browser are you using? Maybe you can try using another browser. Did the animation stop when it's the turn for the water jelly pet to attack as mondy03 stated? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=13250
Are the other facebook games running properly?

Best regards,
Playmage PM Support
pmsupport

Postby Skirlex » Tue May 13, 2014 3:31 am

Yes pmsupport i have exactly the same problem as that player had my browner is Google Chrome I tried in Firefox Mozilla but same thing happen :x
Skirlex

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 13, 2014 4:17 am

Hi Skirlex, sorry to hear that switching browser doesn't work. If you have the same problem as mondy03, you should be able to fix this problem using the method I suggested. Please follow the steps again to see if it will work:

a. update your Flash Player or install the latest Flash Player;
update your Chrome or download and re-install the latest version of it;
it's suggested that you update your IE, too
b. restart your computer after you update all the things above
c. close IE and Chrome-->clear cookies & cache of IE (tick all the boxes) --->close IE---> clear cookies & cache of Chrome (remember to select "from the beginning of time" and tick all the boxes)-->close Chrome---> it's suggested that you also clear all the cache of all the browsers you have used and close them
d. open Chrome and enter the game

Are the other Facebook games running fine?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Skirlex » Tue May 13, 2014 4:33 am

Yeah all other Games Run normal as they should i will try your method and i will respond with the result
Skirlex

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Support