Amazon Kindle Can't Click Anything Error

Amazon Kindle Can't Click Anything Error

Postby benoitnix » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello,

I just downloaded the game yesterday for the Amazon Kindle (I have a Kindle Fire HDX). And it worked fine as I progressed past the first several stages. However, I tried to play today, and the game connects and loads up just fine, but when it gets to the main "in-game" screen (the one where you can click the various buildings to enter or progress through quests, etc.) it won't allow me to click on anything. I've tried clicking everywhere on the screen and nothing works. I can still press the Kindle "back button" which will then allow me to quit the game as normal with the message "Are you sure you want to quit this app?" and I can close it. But I try to open the game again and it gives me the same problem. The animations are all still in motion in the game (like windmill turning, and the energy refill timer continues to move, so it's not frozen completely, I just can't click anything to actually do anything in the game.

I have attempted several force closes and restarts, and that doesn't seem to help. I have restarted the Kindle several times which doesn't help either. I have also uninstalled and re-installed from cloud several times, which allows the game to function properly the first time I start playing again after re-downloading. But the very next time I try to open and play the game again it gives me the problem of not being able to click anything on the main buildings screen.

Is this a known issue at all, or is there anything else I can try to help resolve the issue? I have been loving the game when it works, but it is frustrating to have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling everytime I want to play.

If you need any other info from me to help troubleshoot let me know! I also have been playing Dragon Era for several months and it's been great!

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
benoitnix

Re: Amazon Kindle Can't Click Anything Error

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi benoitnix, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have fixed the bug and submitted a new version (version 2.15) to Amazon. Please look forward to the update version which should be approved by Amazon soon. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

Enjoy playing Dragon Tear!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby benoitnix » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the reply and for the information on the update. I haven't seen the update pushed to the Kindle yet, but I know it can take a couple days for updates to be approved and pushed to the App store so I will continue to look for the update to be added. Thank you so much again, and I look forward to being able to play again soon!
benoitnix

Postby admin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi benoitnix,

Version 2.15 was approved by Amazon yesterday. It's should be going live anytime soon.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Tear Support