Story mode loading not ending

Story mode loading not ending

Postby firebrand0 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:02 pm

The game refuses to move past this loading screen. Has been an issue for at least three days now and is hindering my progress towards continuing the game. Already tried clearing browser data and a different browser. Both have the same result... This screen for 20+ minutes before I finally leave it.
firebrand0

Re: Story mode loading not ending

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi firebrand0, thanks for the report. Could you share what version of your flash player is? Please try updating the browser to see if it helps. When clearing the browser data, please make sure you select clear them "from the beginning of time" and clear the cache of all the browsers you have loaded Dragon Tear on. You can also try going in using the address below: https://apps.facebook.com/dragontear
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby firebrand0 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:58 am

I use Torch, which is an offshoot of Google Chrome, and it is up to date. Just even re-installed it fresh before posting this. I have the most up to date flash players, adobie, java, and shockwave, And the game loads fine to show that the player is fine, but the story area refuses to go past the posted picture the last week approximately. If I load the game, I can go into any other area just fine, but the story mode fails.
firebrand0

Postby firebrand0 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Whatever it was, it just cleared up.
firebrand0

Return to Dragon Tear Support