Few bugs report, add some, guys.

Few bugs report, add some, guys.

Postby P3R0 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Hello pms, i would like to post few additonal bugs.
- In wind dragon stage (2evo) when i play with my water dragon there is this weird bug sometimes(quite often) where my pets get an additional wind slash and stay in the reversed position as default. That happens consistently with wind buff not dissapearing, although it should.
- Then, water bubble shield from water dragon not dissapearing after absorbing the damage cap. Its not protecting, but it isnt disappearing.
- Then, foxie lady's chain reaction not working upon oponents death while burning, ocasionally.
My pal Guil told me there is the similar situation with the fire dragon, fire not disappearing after its death.
These bugs are really rising in numbers as i play more i discover more...
Mark my words, I will be last on the scoreboard one day.
P3R0

Re: Few bugs report, add some, guys.

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi P3R0, thanks for the report. Most of these are displaying glitches.
P3R0 wrote:
- In wind dragon stage (2evo) when i play with my water dragon there is this weird bug sometimes(quite often) where my pets get an additional wind slash and stay in the reversed position as default. That happens consistently with wind buff not dissapearing, although it should.

Do you mean the Wind Dragon swapped the position of the your front and back column three times, leaving your team's back column stayed at the front for the rest of the battle? Which wind buff were you referring to? The Wind Dragon's - "Increases the amount of physical damage received by enemies while under the effect of hurricane"?

By "foxie lady's chain reaction not working", do you mean enemies who were killed by Foxy's active skill "Inferno Flame" didn't explode and damaged targets directly next to it?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Guilherme » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:34 am

Well, i have something to report here.
I've collected 25 ice crystals rock, took something like a month, and traded for the lv 145 necklace, angel wings
Look what i got:

I am pretty upset about it, even being white, i've already collected lv 15 necklaces with better stats and more slots!
There should be a minimum stats per necklace, this is so strange.
Guilherme

Postby admin » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:07 am

The base stat is very low because you got 4 slots on this white necklace. When randomly generating necklaces, we first determine how many slots it will have, and each slot takes away from the base stat allocation pool. It is generally better to have lower stats and more slots as you can control what stats to add in each slot.
admin
Site Admin

Postby P3R0 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:13 am

Thank you for taking time to answer us, admin.

Yes i meant fox's victims not triggering a chain reaction(not damaging pets directly next to it), and i did mean 3times being hit by a wind dragon, or maybe not 3 times, i am not completely sure how many times due to the mess, because i play against 3-5 raged wind dragons, but still, the point is the buff stays (buff = status effect, bonus physical damage that looks like a tornado) and my pets stay reversed(back line front).

Regarding the necklaces, although you first determine the slots, it makes no sence that i had lvl 15 random drop blue necklace with more slots and more stats. Its incosistent with the price and level. It doesnt matter if we paid for it or crafted it. Level seems redundant if a blue 15 lvl necklace is better than white 150 lvl. If you took a level of the necklace as a base for stats, for example 145lvl necklace and gave it 140 points randomly distributed, with respect to gem slots. That would be awesome. Or any principle that assures that higher level necklaces are gradually more powerful than the lower level ones, but making sure purple x-100 lvl is never more powerful than a x-lvl white one.
Its okay if purple lvl 65 is more powerful than white lvl 75.
Next, I noticed that the taunted opponent's pets attack the back line when my earth dragon taunts, and immideately afterward dies.

Also check out our other post with many other bugs and suggestions top player Guilherme and I already reported, please.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11455&start=10

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15514

When making perfect crystal from crystals it takes 13.650.000 coins and 81 crystals to do so.
And when sold its mere 80.000? I dont know how much exactly because i cant afford one, but the 1% return rate doesnt seem fair either.
How about adding a convert option in shop; 1 milion coins for 2 gems?1 gem to 1,500,000 coins?
How come when buying combos and evolution items it costs 10-25 gems, but when sold 5 k coins? Impossible exchange rate, 1%.
How come the combos drop is totally random, instead of excluding from drop pool the ones that are already unlocked, and then, after all are unlocked replacing combos completely with crystals and evo items?
Ideas are flowing! :) oh, i would like to be a developer!
P3R0

Postby Guilherme » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:20 pm

As Pmsupport have said, you guys are putting all your efforts in your newest game.
I know Dragon tear isn't so popular as Dream World or Mobile Dragon era or even Kongregate's Time world
But its a Playgame game as well!
I know there are some difficult changes that we are suggesting to be implanted, but there is some that is easy to do.
I liked Pero idea of After you've already collected the combo dropped it become another kind of item, like i, i have every combo book, i still drop them, and they have no use for me, nether for selling, because it worths only 5000~10000 coins, i would suggest it become a Crystal or something!
Also, Be able to move items to another page, its a must for people how likes to be organizated! Now the only thing i can organizate are Necklaces, nothing more
I am not asking for a update with new pets or new stages, because i know there are not so much people who have finished all stages of the game with 3* already, i think no one, Maybe Infernal with his dragons or Nkfc with all his pets
I am just asking for a little more things to do in the game
i Suggest also a Book of pets, which contains every pet you already caught, with its skills, then we could have few more achievements to meet!
Also, Put some prizes in achievements different than the low bonuses, like when i complete the 10000000 coin achievement i could get 10 gems, or maybe a gem food?
Things like that!
Thank you guys for answering!
Guilherme

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi P3R0 & Guilherme, thanks for your feedback and suggestions. The return rate of selling the items is low because it's not encouraged to sell items. Most games do not encourage selling items and the selling price is much lower than the buying price.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby P3R0 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:44 am

Admin, what do you say? How can we make a difference? How can we improve this game? Can you assign just 1 programmer to us?
Not encouraging and disabling is not the same. 1% exchange rate is 98% disable. 50% would be not encouraging.
Additionally, the little devil's heads after the 10th? round (i call it red rage) completely cover up the earth dragon's star taunt buff.
P3R0

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi P3R0, thanks for your feedback and report.
"foxie lady's chain reaction not working upon oponents death while burning, ocasionally" It might be because the pets standing next to the dead opponent were protected by a shield.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby P3R0 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:21 am

Creative thinking! But i don't know why you even mention shield, they weren't shielded.
And the problem is the pet that burned away and died didn't explode, the pet didn't start a chain reaction. :(
Here is a video so i dont have to explain anymore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWg-gdPslDg

http://youtu.be/UWg-gdPslDg

Under lineup menu, why not mirroring pets avatars, so they face to the right, like they are faced when attacking, they are only faced left when defending, and you can't even separately set attacking and defending formation of pets, or pets themselves. That would have come in handy.
P3R0

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Support