Purchased 60 Gems, Did Not Receive them, Can't pm support

Purchased 60 Gems, Did Not Receive them, Can't pm support

Postby doomsayer706 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:15 pm

I just tried purchasing 30 gems twice, got charged for the purchases but did not receive the gems. This was on my Galaxy S5 through the amazon appstore. Apparently I am not able to PM anyone, so I need pmsupport or admin to contact me. I have the paypal transaction id numbers for amazon digital service for the game, but it does not show up under purchases in my amazon account that I can find. But the money was taken out of my paypal. I would like a refund and since I can't send a PM I need support or admin to send me one.
doomsayer706

Re: Purchased 60 Gems, Did Not Receive them, Can't pm suppor

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi doomsayer706, you can send me or admin private messages now. Please send your in-game name, game progress (e.g. Metalpolis: 4. Iron Feet), approximate time of the transactions, your email address if you have registered your account with it to me via private message (the PM button to the right of this post).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby P3R0 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Hey doom! Whats your ingame account name? I am Pero. Please add me so we can chat about Dragon Tear! ;)
Mark my words, I will be last on the scoreboard one day.
P3R0

Postby doomsayer706 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:21 pm

No. I'm done. You are ripping people off. Look at the rest of the board having the same problems. Deleted the game and will never download another game from Playmage again.
doomsayer706

Postby admin » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Would you care to elaborate? We can't assist you without your in game information to locate your account.
admin
Site Admin

Postby P3R0 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:33 am

doomsayer706 wrote:No. I'm done. You are ripping people off. Look at the rest of the board having the same problems. Deleted the game and will never download another game from Playmage again.

I am sad you feel this way. Playmage doesn't have the resources to continue developing the game but i had troubles with receiving gems and they helped me man! The game is buggy but they really reach out and help us get what we paid for. Nobody is purposly tryig to rip you off. The deal with the board is only people who don't receive gems complain about it, but rarely anyone comes after successfull buy and brags about it, so its not only bad news, although all you can read is bad. This is support, you don't come here to say "i've gotten gems, thank you!" Lol
I've purchased gems and bought eggs, i've gotten hellhound, robot and i had fox from be4, fire disaster combo is complete! Now i stacked gems from arena and voila! Water dragon!

Enjoy playing Dragon Tear!
Playmage Team

Looking forward to your answer, Petar.
Last edited by P3R0 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark my words, I will be last on the scoreboard one day.
P3R0

Postby admin » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:05 am

Just replied to your private message P3R0.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Tear Support