HELP!!! Purchased Gems but did NOT receive them

HELP!!! Purchased Gems but did NOT receive them

Postby jsirois86 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:08 am

I recently bought $20 worth of gems, but never received them. I can't PM because I am a new member, so if someone from support can help me, I would really appreciate it. Don't want to waste my money!
jsirois86

Re: HELP!!! Purchased Gems but did NOT receive them

Postby pmsupport » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi jsirois86, did you purchase gems in Dragon Tear? Please force quit the app and open it again, this will help the app find unfulfilled transactions and try to credit them automatically. If the gems are not added to your account after you restart the app couple times, please send the following information to me via private message so we can look into your account:

- in game name and game progress (such as Metropolis, scarlet thunderthunder) or send me your registered email if you have registered your account
- The Google Play order number associated with the missing purchases. The order number can be found in Google Wallet--Transaction History list--Transaction ID or in order confirmation emails from Google.

P.S. I have deleted your other duplicate posts.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: HELP!!! Purchased Gems but did NOT receive them

Postby P3R0 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 pm

Hi man. Similar thing happened to me. When buying for the first time it glitched, as you might have noticed the game isnt finished, but lets not focus on the details. When i tried to buy again i got the first gems without any payment. The glitch unglitched lol. So just try rebuying it. If you don't get any gems then contact playmage support again.
What are you trying to buy with the gems? What's your ingame name? I suggest you to buy purple eggs.

If you want additional tips or to join some cool guys to chat about dt add me on fb ➡️ https://m.facebook.com/petar.kaser

I can tell you the secret of my success.⬆️
Mark my words, I will be last on the scoreboard one day.
P3R0

Return to Dragon Tear Support