Chrystals

Chrystals

Postby Mscowler » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:59 pm

I just bought a box of crystals. When i tried to use them they did not show up in my items. I bought a second box and they did show up. Can i get the missing crystals?
Mscowler

Re: Chrystals

Postby admin » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:26 am

Hi Mscowler,

Items in your inventory stacks and when you open crystal boxes it may add to existing stacks. You can verify your total crystal counts increasing in the crafting screen.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mscowler » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 pm

I know how they stack. When I opened the first box the Chrystal stack did not increase. When I purchased the second box and opened it the crystal stacks increased as I expected (3 per stack). Can you look at the first purchase and see what happened? Maybe they were dropped instead of opened ( I didn’t intend that if it happened - I’m pretty sure I touched open).
Mscowler

Postby admin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 am

Hi Mscowler,

Unfortunately, we don't keep track of cyrstal box open transactions. Since your stacks had space there is no reason why it wouldn't increase when you opened the first box. The dev team also double checked there is no way for the game to displace your crystals, so if you are absolutely sure the stacks didn't increase, perhaps you accidentally dropped instead of open.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mscowler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Ok. That must be what happened. I guess you don’t ask for confirmation if the drop button is touched? If, this might be a nice update, particularly on iOS devices where the pad can sometimes react to fingers just coming near a button.
Mscowler

Return to Dragon Tear Support