How to take a game with me from one PC to another

How to take a game with me from one PC to another

Postby oniscus » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:28 am

Hi,

I played TimeWorld during my 24h shift at the night and... :oops: well I forgot to search for it before I want out of the office. I want to use the same data to play with my galaxy comrades. Right now there are two persons that are working on the same place. One is using the same PC.

My question is - where flash is putting the game data ? At cookies ?(I do not think so...) :?:
Please help me if you can (Obi Van Kenobi etc...)

Thank you in advance.

BR
Onisco /Oniscus
oniscus

Re: How to take a game with me from one PC to another

Postby admin » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:57 am

No need. All your game data is stored on our server, so you will continue where you left of anywhere you play as long as you are on the same Armor Games account. Only your effect/sound settings are saved on your PC which can be easily set again.
admin
Site Admin

Postby oniscus » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:41 am

Well. It doesn't change a fact that when I'm loging to Armoredgames.com and try to play your game it is the beggining - character creation. That's why I was thinking about typical flashgame+files locally system. Maybe there are different servers and that is why I have to start all over again ?

Anyway for me it is not solved :( I'm still in the same point.

BR
Onisco
oniscus

Postby admin » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Ah, now I see what you meant. Your account data is stored on our servers. The FB, Kongregate, and Armor Games server are different servers. Unfortunately, we do not allow transfer of characters between servers, and there is nothing on your PC you can copy to make your account migrate to a different server. However, if you log into the same Facebook account at home and at work, then you can play the same account without copying any files. Hope this answers your question :)
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions