Remove Galaxy raids

Remove Galaxy raids

Postby MarcNL » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

A lot of players are quiting because there getting attacked again and again. And sometimes 4 or 6 times a day. Remove that pvp part.
MarcNL

Re: Remove Galaxy raids

Postby Nstriker2 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:26 pm

i say limit the amount of times a player can get attacked per day to 3. that way there's still PVP, but very limited. plus both galaxies would have to be hostile
Nstriker2

Postby qwe » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

agreed to Nstriker2, or else they just keep attacking, this is annoying. bsides, if keep being attacked by those aggressive players, we will never get a chance to save money for bidding eqs, but they do, they can keep growing up, this is unfair.
qwe

Postby Talon Lake » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:32 am

When you get attacked, you barely lose any resources, the annoying part is rebuilding killed ships. (Which 100% of resources are returned when killed on a defensive loss)

Being attacked isn't a raid.. its always people single target pvping for resources, which gives vastly more than visiting, its a function in the game needed to grow over others using tactic.

Nstriker, One person can only attack a single person 3 times in a day, also.. PvP after you get hit a certain amount of times (I don't remember the amount, its based on chapter) You get put on protection from being hit again for 20 hours.

PVP Is the biggest part of this game, without it, I wouldn't play, nor would most people that have any experience with it. My PvP fights personally give something close to 10x as much as a visit for double the ap, 5x as efficient, and gives half-decent exp. As you get higher in the game, the amount you get compared to visiting friends raises even further.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby admin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:03 am

PvP is vital part of the game. If you make sure you have a high army-strength/total-power ratio (should be at least 50%-80% depending on your chapter), less people will attack you since they will look for easier targets.

Since the server is new, we will temporarily lower the number of hits required before getting into protection and extend length of hit protection time, giving newer players a chance to grow.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:53 pm

:/ I still think dropping lethality is best, because the server is so new.. There is very few targets between the pvpers, I personally get 5-6 targets when I power down and up to hit due to high hit protection rates now =P
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby seraph321 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:44 pm

you should get rid of the galaxy raids and leave the phantom nebula as i keep getting attacked by g 10 members everyday non stop i have asked them to stop lots of time but the keep saying no i cant even enjoy the game let alone play if not they should at-least be banned
seraph321

Postby admin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:36 am

The PvP fights are vital part of the game and will not be removed. We already lowered hit protection threshhold, increased hit protection duration, and lowered defenders effective lethality to a rate that anyone should be able to grow even if they are in constant protection.

If you are constantly being hit, the best way to prevent is make sure your army strength is mass majority of your total power so you don't look like a juicy target. Hiring heroes with high war to lead your fleet, investing in higher weapon/tech levels, and adding combat skills to your heroes will also help.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 pm

People being farmed: You need to realize that you lose so little from one attack, and if you truly hate it, you can donate a small bit or buy from the auction, a Peace card. Disabling you from attacking real players, and players attacking you. you can then still attack the phantom nebula.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby Nstriker2 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Talon, you do realize how expensive the auction stuff is, right?
Nstriker2

Next

Return to General Discussions