Hero builds

Hero builds

Postby Relevant Wing » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am

Ok, so after seeing as how a lot of people here build heros i decided to post this and hopefully help people out a bit

When building fighting heros war is important i see a lot of people building their heros with command thinking to push rank and then complaining about losing in pvp. Pvp is needed in this game, when you get to the higher levels you need to pvp to obtain resources to upgrade buildings, techs, etc as the resource amounts get very large quickly.

Command raises your army size having to much creates a large army, but at the same time its a large weak army, this will become more noticable when your at a point that you have few targets to pvp, War increases the damage your ships do per shot. At least you should try to build balanced heros having war and command being even and changing equips to boost war or command for story or pvp. I see a lot complaining about losing in pvp to G10 but thats because most of g10 are building with war and pvping like you should.

War should be done by hero type for example

White heros = 20 More war than command including equips
Green heros = 50 more war than command including equips
Blue heros = 100 More war than command including equps
Purple heros this is where you want to be careful as its expensive to fix them later
Purple heros a good base seems to be as follows
1 command for every 2 points of war on the base stats not including equips then you can add war or command equips as needed for PVP or Story but will give a nice strong pvp template
With this base if you need higher command to advance in story you can take a blue hero that's all command and swap it into your fleet to raise command to advance in story.

Any questions feel free to ask here or ingame. Ingame is RelevantWing in G24
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Return to General Discussions