Pillar Health

Pillar Health

Postby LeaveMeAlone » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Could we get a nerf to the pillar's starting hp?

It was ridiculous back when pillars had 20 million and dropped under a few minutes, but now pillars take forever to break down, especially g10 and g80. Part of this reason is that pillars heal for 10 million up capped at 40 million each time another pillar falls. This is a problem especially when there are weaker 1 man galaxy pillars that die in under a day. The stronger pillars keep healing and its a pain trying to bring them down.
Especially g10's pillar since they are the most active pillar hitters and they obviously can't attack their own pillar.

Meanwhile on Kongregate, pillars last for a couple of hours maximum. The weaker galaxies last for a couple of minutes.

I propose to change the pillar's starting hp to 40 million.
That way they won't instantly die to g10's ridiculous damage, and strategically killing pillars to heal your own can still play a role.

The whole point of this is so coupons are a little more prevalent. They offer players a chance to progress without necessarily having to spend gold, which a lot of players are not inclined to do.
Someone pointed out to me how many of the long time players seemed to have started to drop out of the game right after the pillar changes were made... Coupons keep players happy and happy players are what keeps a game going.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.
Cheers
LeaveMeAlone

Re: Pillar Health

Postby Relevant Wing » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Probably one of the biggest problems is lack of players, and a lot of people either playing on Fb or Kong besides here. It gets hard to advance when you dont have people to hit normally, and its not due to being weak, the player base has dwindled here to almost nothing, but yeah the Pillar hp seems a bit high but then not that many people hitting regularly
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Return to General Discussions