Can't Log in

Can't Log in

Postby CatHead » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 pm

I haven't been able to log in for a couple days. I get this alert at 100% load of the game splash page "It seems to be taking a long time to connect to our game server. Please make sure port 6100 is not blocked by your firewall and refresh the page if needed."

I've tried to log in with three different browsers, chrome, firefox, ie, and get the same message. I've cleared cache etc. IGN Cathead, g80....
CatHead

Re: Can't Log in

Postby admin » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:01 am

Try waiting few more minutes when that message shows up.

Also, if you are playing from work/school etc, it's possible port 6100 has been blocked by the firewall. You can check this by opening a command-prompt/shell and try running "telnet ag.perfectgalaxy.com 6100" and see if it even connects.
admin
Site Admin

Postby CatHead » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:11 am

Hi, thanks for your reply. Still can't log on. I play on my personal computer with windows firewall. I tried logging in with firewall disabled but it was the same result. I also play TW on kong, and I can log in fine there, so I know the port isn't blocked. And I have left the page loading for quite some time but it never will log me in.
CatHead

Postby admin » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:50 am

If you can login into kongregate but not Armor Games, then something might be blocking you from hitting the the Armor Game Server's IP specifically on that port. If clearing the browser cache doesn't work, check your firewall settings and see if anything is specifically blocking ag.perfectgalaxy.com. You can also try adding that hostname to firewall exception to see if it helps.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Dasein » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Exact same thing is happening to me on the facebook server.

Unable to login, tried all your suggestions but still does not work.

Before it happened was in a chapter battle, and my army seemed to disappear for no apparent reason, then I tried another battle and got a "data error" message.

have not been able to login since.
Dasein

Postby Dasein » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Re my previous message, I reinstalled adobe shockwave flash player and the problem seems to have resolved
Dasein

Postby CatHead » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:44 pm

admin wrote:If you can login into kongregate but not Armor Games, then something might be blocking you from hitting the the Armor Game Server's IP specifically on that port. If clearing the browser cache doesn't work, check your firewall settings and see if anything is specifically blocking ag.perfectgalaxy.com. You can also try adding that hostname to firewall exception to see if it helps.

Hi, nothing was blocked on my firewall settings, and if you'll remember from my earlier post i had tried disabling my firewall to see if i could get in and it didn't work. So I really don't think it was a problem with firewall settings. Yesterday it let me back in after a week of not being able to get on and I haven't changed anything on my end. Thanks for you help.
CatHead

Return to Bug Reports