Arena Reset Feb 4th and Arena Tickets

Arena Reset Feb 4th and Arena Tickets

Postby admin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:05 am

Dear players,

We had an issue today where several player's score was not properly reset during the previous week's tournament ending February 3rd. To ensure fairness, we decided to reset the score account approximate 4 hours into the tournament and refund some tickets to player who have logged in since the arena was original reset. This may caused couple problems when we made this change:

- A few players ticket amount was incorrect set and may become lower than they original had. If this happened to your account, please send me a private message (using the PM button to the right of this post) and we will get your ticket amount fixed ASAP once we check your previous balance against our most recent data backup.
- A few players have spent quite many tickets after the reset to get a head-start and the amount spent is much higher the tickets sent back, if this is the case. Please send me a private message (using the PM button to the right of this post) with amount of tickets that should be issued back to you.

I offer our most sincere apology for the problem caused by this incident. Please contact me via private message if one or both conditions above applies to you and we will get your tickets reimbursed ASAP.

Admin/PM Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Annoucements