Re: Obtaining the New Expansion Cards

Postby pmsupport » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:07 am

Happy holidays to you, too, alkis. :)
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Ted_mutiny » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Many players have 8* dragons? Where? On what game? Name 10 people out of the half million who have downloaded the game that have a dual element dragon
Ted_mutiny

Postby mistervista » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Ted_mutiny wrote:Many players have 8* dragons? Where? On what game? Name 10 people out of the half million who have downloaded the game that have a dual element dragon

Agreed.

It's ridiculous how long it takes to make even one 8* Dragon. I don't want to spend every waking hour for the rest of my life just trying to do that, I have other things to do too. Playmage seem to think we owe them our souls for some reason!!
mistervista

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Than deal with the fact u wont have a couple of those 500 cards. You two seem to think you should be able to get every card and preferably without dping too much work. U must be so spoiled in real life to not be able to accept the fact that u will never get close to owning them all, while that is the very reason we're all playing: Getting better and more cards
Ragnarok72

Postby mccloud1977 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Have to agree with you guys! Been playing around 6 months and working on 1 green 8* dragon. Pretty close but it took forever. If my math is right it would take 128 green 2* dragons to equal an 8* dragon. Basically you better hope for a few gem drops or Pal Points drops. They really should have 3* and 4* dragons in guild shop. I think this has already been posted and turned down though. Would love to see what card looks like though(duel element dragon).
mccloud1977

Postby Meb » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Is it just me or do the new 6/7* Human/HP cards skimping a bit on the HP?

I mean, Royal Fencer has a higher HP than the maxed out 7* I've seen.

They look a lot more like 7* balanced cards to me.

Personally I think this is very misleading and should be remedied.

Either make it a balanced card or skew their stats in favor of HP.

But that's just my thoughts. Love the game. Would just like clarification from adim/pmsupport if there is an error with the cards.

Note: This is based on 7* King only, but the other 4 6* cards have similar starting stats as the 6* King.
Meb

Postby Ted_mutiny » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Ragnarok72 wrote:Than deal with the fact u wont have a couple of those 500 cards. You two seem to think you should be able to get every card and preferably without dping too much work. U must be so spoiled in real life to not be able to accept the fact that u will never get close to owning them all, while that is the very reason we're all playing: Getting better and more cards

Are you delusion? Noone is saying every single card should be easy to obtain. Just that its a lil ridiculous that it'll take 2 years to get ONE dual dragon. 2 YEARS. Just for a laugh, heres some other things that take/took 2 years or less: an A.S. degree, a life being created from conception to birth, the ark hotel in china (30 stories 15 days), making $35,000 at a fast food job, flying to the moon, winning a proffesional sports championship, etc etc etc..... Throw us a bone give us 3* dragons in shop, give us 2* at 1/2 the rate that golems show up, something! Spoiled to think that in 2 years at 6-10 hours a day you would call that not doing too much work .......for a virtual collector card. Not asking for the things to be given away but damn make em attainable.
Ted_mutiny

Postby pmsupport » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:58 am

Hi Meb, thanks for bringing this to our attention. These cards should be balanced types. We will fix their displaying type soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Meb » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:26 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Meb, thanks for bringing this to our attention. These cards should be balanced types. We will fix their displaying type soon.

That's a bummer. I was really looking forward to have more HP options. Are/will these cards be available any other way besides gem recruits?

Is Lernaean Hydra also suppose to be a balanced card? I've only seen a partially evolved one, but again the stats don't seem to be consistent with an HP card.
Meb

Postby ayanefan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:45 pm

mistervista wrote:
Ted_mutiny wrote:Many players have 8* dragons? Where? On what game? Name 10 people out of the half million who have downloaded the game that have a dual element dragon

Agreed.

It's ridiculous how long it takes to make even one 8* Dragon. I don't want to spend every waking hour for the rest of my life just trying to do that, I have other things to do too. Playmage seem to think we owe them our souls for some reason!!

I've been gathering and evolving my dragons for 7 months now, I have 3 7* and 2 - 6* dragons, I should have my first 8* in about 2 months.
Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
- Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)
ayanefan

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion