Evolution and Stats

Evolution and Stats

Postby Peridot Weapon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Okay, now that I'm starting to be able to find more advanced evolution materials, the possibility of actually performing an evolution doesn't seem like an impossible dream anymore. But I'm still not sure if it's worth the effort on cards of rarity 4* or lower.

Is there an advantage to an "Evolution-made" card? Or is it exactly as strong as if you'd drawn that card through a Gem Summon?

During evolution, will a card become stronger if the second 'component monster' is at a higher level?

I suppose I could just upgrade a 2* monster to Level 20 and evolve it to 3* and compare to find out, but I don't really want to waste those cards. :)
Peridot Weapon

Re: Evolution and Stats

Postby StorkEn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Peridot Weapon wrote:During evolution, will a card become stronger if the second 'component monster' is at a higher level?

Not sure about evolution but I know that strengthening a low level card with a high level one doesn't do anything special.
I used a 3* level 15 'Master Shipwright' on a 5* level 1 'Night Maiden' and it gave me 52 exp (44 base exp + 8 same color bonus exp).
Nick: Stork | Guild: In Septim Pace | ID: ab4e8a
StorkEn

Re: Evolution and Stats

Postby pmsupport » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm

The level 1 evolved cards are exactly the same as the ones you draw through Gem Summons.

The attributes of a newly evolved card is fixed, no matter what level the identical material card is. so you evolve as soon as the card hit level 20 and have collected all the materials.

During strengthening, the target card will gain more EXP if the material card(s) is rarer or at higher level and is at same element as the target card. If the card levels up, the stats will be increased and the amount is dependent on the card, with higher rarity card gaining more stats each level. You also have a chance to increase the cards skill level if you use material cards that have the same skill.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion