DragonEra Suggestions Thread

DragonEra Suggestions Thread

Postby StorkEn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Saw another thread with a suggestion and I had a few I wanted to contribute so every post your suggestions for the game here. Feel free to post your own and comment on other people's ideas.

Steadily Increase the Gold Chest Drop Rate:
I'm a completionist so I have been going back and 100%'ing all the levels starting at 1 and I've gotten caught up on golden chests a lot.
It becomes a whole lot less fun because it reduces me to sitting there spamming the spin button just for one item so I propose this:
    Start a level, chance to score 3 gold chests is 1% (Fake number, just for reference).
    Finish the level with no gold chests, immediately play the same level again as you are farming for 100% clear.
    Playing the same level back to back slightly increases your chance for a golden chest.
    Your chance to score 3 gold chests is now 2%. Finish the level with no gold chests, play again.
    Chance to score 3 gold chests continues to rise (3%, 4%, 5%, etc.) each time you play a level back to back.
    When you finally get a golden chest combo, it resets back to the original 1% and starts all over.
This should help a lot with farming out those pesky coins/evolution pieces and should make clearing levels more enjoyable (I can't tell you how many times that last golden chest has had me stuck for hours).

kerubin wrote:Thread
Might be good to if we're able to trade cards with one another, but place a lock on the starting cards the game gives us. The amount of 4* cards i have is starting to pile up (increase the card limit as well please). It would in a sense, probably let players feel not so discouraged even if they were to get a 4 or 5* knowing they can trade it away for something that can evolve into the card they want.

Please also consider giving additional rewards to people who completes pages of the monster list. Whats the point of creating so many cards, especially the lower level ones, when no one cares about getting them.

LokiDeusChaos wrote:Thread
For people who care about card list (gotta chat'em all :lol: ) you could introduce the same info we have on materials : where to get that card ( for ex. stage 2 or evolution only or cash shop only ... )

Let's say i want to sell all the useless craploads of cards i have, selecting one by one is very boring. Mind to add a "select all" option that allow to select all except "protected" cards ?

Nerdsworth wrote:Thread
Monster card location database.
As with different materials you gain by taking part in dungeon missions, you can go Cards>Material, from there by touching a material you can find out ways to acquire said material. I believe monster cards that you've already acquired should be easier to find again.

Reason: I have a level 30 4 star fire dragon, I refused to level him anymore. All I want to do is evolve him so he is on par with my more recent 5 and 6 star cards. Sadly, I have no idea where to find another 4 star dragon card. Personally this affects my morale. I can only assume no one is quite sure, since there is no information to be found online.

Clearer “How to’s”
I noticed all of my characters have SKILL LEVELS, but I have no clue to how to level them. I've looked all over, again even taking to the web to find answers, only to come up empty handed. I've checked the help menu, and if the information is there, I am not seeing or understanding it at all. I would have thought it would be a safe assumption that if I level my character, then its skilled would level as well.

Music overlay.
As much as I love the epic music of the game, I play so much, that listening to the same track on loop can wear on a mind. I am okay with the sound of the slots but would like to be able to play my own music while hitting the slots. I fell like this used to be a feature that was removed; now when I load the game, any music I was listening to is muted for the in game music.

mikeworld wrote:Thread
More than 1 vice leader

Everyone can be a star member so everyone may benefit from the guild lab skills

would be great if guild leaders can designate a member as new leader if old/current leader would like to step down as leader or from the game altogether

Nakazawa wrote:Thread
In my opinion, 6 star cards shouldn't be available as soon as you finish the tutorial, especially the ones with passive regen ability, or players basically Won't die (at least in first 2-3 chapters since the output of heal is above their total health and no boss can do that damage (as far as I have seen) and game loses its challenge.

Another suggestion: add confirmation buttons for gems purchases, accidentally bought a revive (and I died again so pretty useless :P) and it does suck

Lickzy wrote:Thread
Bahamut cards should go to every member that contributed over 2000 guild points in the top guild and top guild only. With the top three guilds all having roughly 30 players, 85+ people are going to receive the same "ultra-rare" card... As far as I'm concerned its not really that rare when 85 people have it.

DarkWisdom wrote:Thread
Can we have more card slot open since u have a total count of over 300 cards but we only can open card slots to a max of 80 hopefully we can open more slots to upkeep the new and beautiful cards maybe say max slots 100 ?

But I have an idea which may seems fun, the game to open up a trade but only from your own device. u are able to do a trade with a in game shop where we have a few unwanted cards we toss them in and a slot wheel machine will in turn roll our unwanted cards to another item. Be it a new card or an item but nothing goes beyond the star of 5/6 if not the game play will become unstable.

Reply to the Above: Interesting. So, you would pay a shop to take the cards you don't want from you and they would then spin a wheel (Or any random graph) then return new cards that could be better/worse. Sounds like a great idea. To add to it, if you gave them a 4-star card, they would return another random 4-star card. It would also make sense if they put a limit on the amount of times you can try and re-roll a card.

Completed Suggestions:
    Skill timer on cards during a battle.
    Hold your finger on a card for about 1 second.

Auto-roll.
    Hold your finger on the 'Spin' button for 2 seconds.
Last edited by StorkEn on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 am, edited 13 times in total.
Nick: Stork | Guild: In Septim Pace | ID: ab4e8a
StorkEn

Re: DragonEra Suggestions Thread

Postby LokiDeusChaos » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:27 am

i Totally agree with both your suggestions, the second one will save my a lot of pain !
LokiDeusChaos

Postby kerubin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Might be good to if we're able to trade cards with one another, but place a lock on the starting cards the game gives us. The amount of 4* cards i have is starting to pile up (increase the card limit as well please). It would in a sense, probably let players feel not so discouraged even if they were to get a 4 or 5* knowing they can trade it away for something that can evolve into the card they want.
Please also consider giving additional rewards to people who completes pages of the monster list. Whats the point of creating so many cards, especially the lower level ones, when no one cares about getting them.
kerubin

Postby LokiDeusChaos » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:08 pm

For people who care about card list (gotta chat'em all :lol: ) you could introduce the same info we have on materials : where to get that card ( for ex. stage 2 or evolution only or cash shop only ... )
LokiDeusChaos

Postby StorkEn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Compiled suggestions from around the site. Will try and keep the list up to date.
Nick: Stork | Guild: In Septim Pace | ID: ab4e8a
StorkEn

Postby Nakazawa » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 am

You can delete my 3rd suggestion, that feature was already implemented but I just didn't know how to see it.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby LokiDeusChaos » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Let's say i want to sell all the useless craploads of cards i have, selecting one by one is very boring. Mind to add a "select all" option that allow to select all except "protected" cards ?
LokiDeusChaos

Suggestions Thread

Postby Dishzair » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:05 pm

I have seen a lot of games they give bonuses for people who spend a certain amount of money on the game having this thought in mind I think VIP level positions should be awarded for how much money you spend that increases your energy rebuild time and/or certain bonuses every week like rare cards exp x2 potions revive/ energy refill or even a free 4-7 star card draw depending on what VIP level u are. Just an idea to increase players position on spending 5$ for a chance to draw a good card.... So even if it's a crap card u know ur building ur VIP level.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!
Love the game

Peace out
What we do in life echoes in eternity
Dishzair

Postby Midas » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Can you add sorting to Materials?
Right now they are in some kind of chaos .. not ordered by any meaningful order.

Add automatic sorting by color and in one color by rarity.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Return to Dragon Era Discussion