Panzer Dragon bonus maps

Panzer Dragon bonus maps

Postby Talon Lake » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Does anybody else think its maybe too difficult? I want to know if anybody can beat the maps that give the Panzer Dragon. Even on just Difficult Using 2 Agni's as leaders and a fire team (Quadrouple damage and HP) I skimmed past most levels barely and got to the boss, where I was greeted by a boss with what must be around 2 million health. I got it about halfway down before losing, Any suggestions of whats best for these?
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Re: Panzer Dragon bonus maps

Postby mikeworld » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Agni?
And I've seen 2 people with the card already and I'm assuming there are 1 or 2 more players that have it so it' possible.
Didn't you use Holy Priestess?
mikeworld

Postby Talon Lake » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:06 am

Using my first 50 gems I collected from finishing areas completely, I bought a 50 gem recruit and got the 5 star agni card. I prefer double fire damage/health mixed with 2.5x hp or 2x hp/damage cards, since I have 2 5 star fire dragons and a 4 star hellhound card aswell. My damage is insane, and hp aswell. Far better than my holy priestess in most cases.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby LokiDeusChaos » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Did the difficult map, tbh it's easy to reach the boss but i gave up after 30 mins : too many HP, i really dislike this way of farming.
LokiDeusChaos

Postby Talon Lake » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Using the same setup, I beat it twice today. My luck with hp drops at the boss last run was horrible, it was long and really not that rewarding since I'm not going to use the 4 star cards I got xD (Gagas and crocosaurus)
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Return to Dragon Era Discussion