Suggestions

Re: Suggestions

Postby ferg » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:04 pm

^ while we are talking raid bosses, on the raid boss selection screen, could we get the color of the raid boss's remaining hp number changed to a different color? Yellow on lighter yellow kills my eyes!

Maybe black like the rest of the info?
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi, suggestions have been forwarded.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Browncoat » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:46 am

Add an air element (probably insert between water and earth in terms of increased damage, etc). This would make the game harder, in that it would be more difficult to get specific colors on the wheel, but would over time be balanced out by the new line of cards you would produce. You could add stages to each level for the new element, and lay out the appropriate cards within. More bonus content, etc. would become available. Since it would be statistically harder to get lots of the same color, active skills would become more important.

The new content I think would add renewed interest in the game for older and younger players.
Browncoat

Postby yutyu » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:27 pm

I would like to advise players to stop repeating suggestions categorized under the ignore list. The same suggestions has been repeated over and over and is shot down/ignored every time it's time for all players, old and new to accept it. Same goes with the rusted requests for card trading, cheaper gems, more free cards, make guild war cards accessible to free players, higher drop rates, lower coins needed for leveling guild, increase coin rewards from solomon and etc. Please stop beating a dead horse, it's not going to get you anywhere.

As for reasons why this specific suggestion would get ignored:
Adding new element unbalances the game, a lot of cards of that element needs to be introduced or there is no point and a lot of new skills may need to designed and old skills redesigned. This is not something that can be easily undone if it turns out bad, it requires effort; planning, testing, designing and modification of current logic.
So, assume you are Playmage looking at this from a business perspective, would you even go ahead with this business decision taking risk and spending effort fixing things that are not broken?
There are chances it might even kill the game balance, or introduce so many glitches into the game to the extent players will give up on it. Compared to it's limited potential advantage, it seems like an unwise decision for any business to consider.

Additional note: Apologies if this post has offended you, but I feel the need to bring this up so everyone can have the same understanding and we can move on with fresh ideas that Playmage would love to implement without significant risk to their business model and game environment.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Wendigo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:40 am

Dear Playmage,
Perhaps it is time to introduce a new set of HP cards that evolve to 7☆. We now have Beasts so a different catagory like humans/gods etc. would be nice or more creative from different categories for each color like a green god and blue dragon HP card. Like the current ones their other stats would be quite weak. Considering the rule HP cards play a little more variety is nice. As long as they are not stronger than the current ones, balancing them into the game should not be too difficult.
Thank you,
Wendigo.
Wendigo

Postby pmsupport » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi, thank you for all your suggestions. Suggestions have been forwarded.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Browncoat » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:30 am

yutyu wrote:Additional note: Apologies if this post has offended you, but I feel the need to bring this up so everyone can have the same understanding and we can move on with fresh ideas that Playmage would love to implement without significant risk to their business model and game environment.

I'm not offended, but I think you're operating under the assumption that folks are going to take the time to go through a 25 page thread (or other threads) before posting a suggestion off the cuff. I poked around a bit, but that was the extent of my interest. Thanks for closing the loop instead of just rolling eyes and ignoring.
Browncoat

Postby ferg » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:16 am

4* dragons in the shop would be nice. I'd pay 5k for one just to save on the time and materials needed to raise babies.
ferg

Postby mistervista » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:36 am

ferg wrote:4* dragons in the shop would be nice. I'd pay 5k for one just to save on the time and materials needed to raise babies.

+1
mistervista

Postby Niobiumstar » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:18 am

ferg wrote:4* dragons in the shop would be nice. I'd pay 5k for one just to save on the time and materials needed to raise babies.

+1 :mrgreen:
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion