Suggestions

Re: Suggestions

Postby pudgy87 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Ferg my guild will b at guild shop 8 in less then 2 months its not impossible we got guys that farm 35 mil a weekend. I guess it all come down to dedication not whinning about how hard it will be.
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

Postby ferg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:04 am

Bravo, good for you but I'm not in your guild, am I? I was making a joke about how long it will take MY guild to make it to shop 8, not whinning about how hard it will be. Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth.

Btw, there's nothing hard about an all dragon team, with dragon queen and healer + auto roll all weekend long. Real challenge!
ferg

Postby lonewolf0098 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:53 am

tried posting longer message with details but got logged out and couldnt post so gonna keep it short now just incase get log out again

sugestions
.1 a total recharge bonus everytime player reaches a number of gem recharged get a gift/prize make it so everyone wants top prizes but dont got to waste bunch of cash all at once so even player that only do 1$ and 5$ purchases can eventualy get the big prize
.2 a tower of 100lvls unlocked after beating ch8 100lvls might seem long so can sum it up to each stage has 5lvls or so with the final 5lvs being seperate with insanely awesome cards for full clearing them
.3 how bout weekly coop bosses give players something to do if they clear every chapter and just wait for bonus weekend and guild war
.4 aniversary gift make a awesome card and gift it to players as thanks for sticking with the game on the games birthday

maybe its just my opinion but a games main priority should be keeping players interested as long as possible since the loss of each player has the potential to cut the creators income especialy if its 1 of those players everyone likes and sets a chain reaction of players quitting

finaly the sugestions topic has a lot of pages so didnt read them all so sorry if i reposted another players idea thats it have a awesome day of gaming everyone
lonewolf0098

Postby Woody » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:55 am

lonewolf0098 wrote:
sugestions
.4 aniversary gift make a awesome card and gift it to players as thanks for sticking with the game on the games birthday

I really like the basic idea of rewarding for longevity. I would suggest that you give a one-of-a-kind card for each player's yearly anniversary (every 360 days logged in). The card should be available only for longevity of play and have a unique quality.

Example: Active Skill - 20,000 damage regardless of defense ... Leader Skill - 3 X Attack & HP... CT = 12

Again, this would be an incentive for sticking with the game.

Woody
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby gggg » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:18 pm

I would like to know if you can look at another reward level in guild war. The top 3 team's get stronger each war by getting 2 7* cards there is no incentive to bye gems for the war after you get 50,000 will had 4 players get over 200,000 last war .I believe it can get players and lower teams stronger to challenge the top 3 team's and then they will buy gems a win for all.
gggg

guild war rewards

Postby gggg » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Just wondering if anyone agrees that there needs to be more incentive for players willing to spend in the war. Only the top 3 team's get 2 7* cards I spent a lot on the last war as did the rest of our team. The top 3 team's only get stronger so there is no need to go use gems after 50,000. If top players had the chance for a 2 7* card they will buy gems for it and it may sum teams a chance To be competitive a win for all
gggg

Re: Suggestions - Multiple Devices

Postby jbobozeman » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:52 am

I have the most experienced play on my phone. The game would be much more enjoyable if I could play with my same cards / account on my tablet sometimes, and on facebook other times. Is there any possibility we could link our account to multiple devices?
jbobozeman

Postby Carava » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:09 pm

hehe outsouce the weekend/gw grind. not that i know of any ppl that would do that though.
Carava

Re: Suggestions - Multiple Devices

Postby Boop » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:06 pm

jbobozeman wrote:I have the most experienced play on my phone. The game would be much more enjoyable if I could play with my same cards / account on my tablet sometimes, and on facebook other times. Is there any possibility we could link our account to multiple devices?

You can do the account transfer between phone/tablet, so that's easily done. However Facebook is actually a completely different server to the mobile device range so that can not happen (at least at this point in time).
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Future business model

Postby Lee » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 am

Stages and dungeons seem to be getting increasingly harder with decent cards becoming less available to obtain. I wonder if this is the right business plan to adopt??

Background
    Panzers unable to reasonably achieve and skill up (Yes sailor miles, but skilling up would cost a fortune)
    "Hitters" Succubus" etc, could be farmed from the "Easy" panzer stages
    Gem recruits IMO aren't fantastic value. Guaranteed 1 in 10 6*, that could still be a worthless card in reality.
    No real decent cards available from stages.

Looks like your trying to make new content challenging to the "old guard" (no disrespect) who have panzers etc, which I get; but surely these players are retiring from the game probably on a weekly basis? Their interest in the game having been playing for so long will fade and it will be very difficult to maintain this player base. Without creating a significantly superior card for them to want (Which you don't want to do another Panzer, how can you keep them interested?) I'm sure many Elite players only play at weekends and Guild wars

New and existing mid-high level players (Not elite level) who cant get the decks that we're previously available will lose interest. You do have an option to make the game exciting and viable for these players by creating levels that can be reasonably achieved without a million revive pots. Yes the elite players will have an easy time on these, but I think your future model should focus around the mid-high tier gamers. These will be the future

Anyone's thoughts?
Lee

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion