A few user experience suggestions!

A few user experience suggestions!

Postby Nerdsworth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:12 pm

:idea:

I’d like to start off by expressing that I am very fond of this game. I play it literally every day, playing missions over and over again until I get at least 3 cards. I have gone against my own standard of spending money on micro-transactions. With that being said, I believe there are improvements that could be implemented to improve the game experience immensely.

Monster card location database.
As with different materials you gain by taking part in dungeon missions, you can go Cards>Matarial, from there by touching a material you can find out ways to acquire said material. I believe monster cards that you’ve already acquired should be easier to find again.

Reason: I have a level 30 4 star fire dragon, I refused to level him anymore. All I want to do is evolve him so he is on par with my more recent 5 and 6 star cards. Sadly, I have no idea where to find another 4 star dragon card. Personally this affects my morale. I can only assume no one is quite sure, since there is no information to be found online.

Clearer “How to’s”
I noticed all of my characters have SKILL LEVELS, but I have no clue to how to level them. I’ve looked all over, again even taking to the web to find answers, only to come up empty handed. I’ve checked the help menu, and if the information is there, I am not seeing or understanding it at all. I would have thought it would be a safe assumption that if I level my character, then its skilled would level as well.

Music overlay.
As much as I love the epic music of the game, I play so much, that listening to the same track on loop can wear on a mind. I am okay with the sound of the slots but would like to be able to play my own music while hitting the slots. I fell like this used to be a feature that was removed; now when I load the game, any music I was listening to is muted for the in game music.

That’s all I can think of for now. Thank you very much! Really looking forward to how this game will progress with time.
Nerdsworth

Re: A few user experience suggestions!

Postby mikeworld » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:33 pm

You can get 2* dragons in the pal summons if you're lucky
Or you can buy them for guild shop if you're part of a guild

You can only skill lvl buy sacrificing card with same skill and star lvl

I too would love to be able to play my own music in the background

This is all the first game I have ever spent money on
mikeworld

Postby admin » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:45 am

Does your own music pause even if you disabled the game music from the settings menu?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nerdsworth » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:21 am

admin wrote:Does your own music pause even if you disabled the game music from the settings menu?

Nope that did the trick. Did not know that is how you did that. Most other games it's automatic. Thanks for the tip!
Nerdsworth

Postby mikeworld » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:17 pm

I think if you already have music playing before opening the app, the music will continue to play
mikeworld

Postby Nerdsworth » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 pm

mikeworld wrote:I think if you already have music playing before opening the app, the music will continue to play

Yeah. After doing a few tests, I've noticed that doesn't always work. It's almost random. Most effective method so far is completely shutting down that app in the BG, then playing music, then starting up the APP. I guess I didn't even have to turn the in game music all the way down.
Nerdsworth

Return to Dragon Era Discussion