Panzer fire dragon

Panzer fire dragon

Postby kerubin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 am

For those of you who are curious, the fire panzer dragon hits for 9k+ every turn after its initial attack. Question to the admin: i take it that its intentional?
kerubin

Re: Panzer fire dragon

Postby admin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:38 am

The attack every turn is intentional, but the 9.5k damage is probably slightly too high for players without the specific combination of cards, so we have lowered it slightly. This boss will be bit more different defensive strategy compared previous panzer dragons and will still feel bit harder after the change.

We also had a misconfiguration in the normal level 4th wave making it much harder than it should be, which is now fixed. (apologies to those who were affected by it)
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lickzy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:55 am

Very frustrating. I already beat the Panzer Dragon on insane with a revive. Now I have adjusted my strategy and am currently in the level, only to have the boss adjusted again?

I certainly hope I didn't just waste 40 energy and an energy potion, only to have to readjust my strategy.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby admin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:41 am

Lickzy wrote:Very frustrating. I already beat the Panzer Dragon on insane with a revive. Now I have adjusted my strategy and am currently in the level, only to have the boss adjusted again?

I certainly hope I didn't just waste 40 energy and an energy potion, only to have to readjust my strategy.

We only slightly lowered the final boss's attack power.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Someone could make a list with its stats based on various levels of difficulty?

I just know he hits every time for 3.5k (without damage reductions) and he has...1M?? Hp. It was a pain, had to buy in 3 times because I had to use a regen ally which precluded me a boost damage one :D
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Talon Lake » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:56 pm

You make the type I need to be defense based when my teams attack based.. Damn. >_<
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby fire ice » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Has anyone beat hell panzer board, and if you have any suggestions? I was thinking of giving it a go, I can't get a gold chest on insane to save my life. Done it we'll over 25 times...
fire ice

Postby Lickzy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:33 pm

I beat hell panzer once. It took 5 revives on the second last boss and then another 7 on the panzer.

I did the run once and was extremely lucky. In that one run, I got three brown chests, 2 gold ones and a gold bonus. Fortunately, of the 3 gold chests I received 2 Panzers and with all the chests, I unlocked the bonus card.

Long story short, one run and 3 Panzer dragon cards.

Very lucky and I would never run it again.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby fire ice » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Wow nice. I haven't had a gold chest in three days, so I'm worried about trying it. It would suck to waist all those resources for nothing... But it is the last day...
fire ice

Postby fire ice » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:42 am

I beat it. Took awhile, but I got my panzer. Not as lucky as you only one panzer.:D
fire ice

Return to Dragon Era Discussion