Red Panzer Dragon Drop Rate

Red Panzer Dragon Drop Rate

Postby Lickzy » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Dear Admin,

Can you give us a ballpark figure on the drop rate of the Red Panzer dragon on insane and hell difficulty levels? What are the odds a gold chest will contain one?

Thanks,

Lickzy
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Re: Red Panzer Dragon Drop Rate

Postby Linyx » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:40 pm

My sample size is very small, but in the case of both the Panzer sea dragon and the fire dragon(insane), I attempted each 6 times. My results were 4/6 times getting 5 regular chests and not including the boss. The other two times I got 1 gold chest and 5 regular per run, resulting in one of each of the rare drops and the bonus for each stage. So In all a total of 4/12 runs or 33% of the time. Like I said my sample is too small to really call that the drop rate but It may give you a broad idea.
Linyx

Postby Lickzy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:16 am

Thanks for your input Linyx. The Green and Blue Panzer dragons I got with ease, only having to do two runs of the map for the chests to drop. This red panzer, took me 15+ runs to get, and I acquired 8 Blaze Steel Warriors along the way.

Maybe the devs/admin can give us some more accurate info
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby admin » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:04 am

I can only provide some ballpark figures since these numbers may slightly vary the next time the boss rotates in as the special boss next time. The insane difficulty drop chance for all dragons is roughly 1 in 9 (obviously it can be various range of luck being getting it 1st time or none after 20+). The hell difficulty for wood panzer is about 1 in 2, while for sea and fire is roughly 1 in 4.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion