New 6 Star Cards in Guild Shop (THANKS PLAYMAGE)

New 6 Star Cards in Guild Shop (THANKS PLAYMAGE)

Postby Lickzy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:02 am

A big thank you to Playmage for the addition of new 6 star cards in the guild shop.

Though I spent 30 bucks on refreshes, I was able to use 75,000 guild points today to get some new cards. Despite being grateful, I am extremely thankful because it appears you have added the HP cards to the shop (Harpy, Werewolf, Snake Spirit, etc). Not only are these GREAT CARDS, but it will really help out ALL PLAYERS as these cards are ABSOLUTE NECESSITIES for beating the game and allow players to live longer during the guild wars. These cards are helpful in any deck and this should help balance out the game a little and give all players a better fighting chance.

Thank you Playmage for a JOB WELL DONE!!!
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Re: New 6 Star Cards in Guild Shop (THANKS PLAYMAGE)

Postby Clos » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:49 pm

I agree this is what helped me to get as far as I've gotten without spending cash. If these cards weren't in the shop I don't know if I would be able to stay even slightly competitive.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:05 am

Some of us are envious as we haven't seen anything worth buying in the guild shop for weeks - additionally the last 6 crew I bought were all immediately fed to my panzer dragons - I really don't have any incentive to spend on this game at the moment - if I saw more in the shop I would buy to get more e-pots to complete set but if I see nothing , meh....
Bigbadjohn

Postby Boop » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:12 am

John kind of has a point that the 6* in the shop is maybe too rare.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:26 am

Yes - if I can accumulate Guild Points so much faster than I can spend them then they become of marginal value.

( I have plenty of e-pots before anybody says anything - and if I spent bought and recycled more the issue would be worse)
Bigbadjohn

Postby admin » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:44 am

Unfortunately, we cannot increase the rate any further at this point. If the 6* cards are any less rare, then the Gem recruits will completely lose it's value. However, we may add more guild shop level in the future when enough guilds have reached the top guild level, which may slightly increase the appear rate. In the next major update, we may also add new items to the guild shop that will help absorb the unused guild points.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:00 am

admin wrote:Unfortunately, we cannot increase the rate any further at this point. If the 6* cards are any less rare, then the Gem recruits will completely lose it's value. However, we may add more guild shop level in the future when enough guilds have reached the top guild level, which may slightly increase the appear rate. In the next major update, we may also add new items to the guild shop that will help absorb the unused guild points.

The gem recruits have effectively become worthless for players in my situation - at least £60-£70 to get a new 6* that I can utilise is a bit steep - spending 50 gems and finding the majority of what I get is fodder that I could buy the equivalent of for 135 guild points is quite dispiriting. There are two types of thing I would buy in the shop,

1) Key cards - the handful of 6* I need to make teams with utility , and

2) Cards to play around with - (e.g. Unicorn) - If I saw these coming around more the strategy of using gems to buy e-pots to turn into guild points would remain an option to spend on the game.

At the moment there is nothing of worth to be gained from further investment - I have spent more than many but have reached a full stop.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Odin » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:56 am

4 star card cost 2500 points but yeah its depressing.
Odin

Postby DrRickso » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Did the new 6* cards lower the chances of Zeus even further? Also, are all 6* cards now available in the shop or just a handful? I've seen and picked up a couple of goodies, but I keep seeing Birdman, Tauren, and a few others show up repeatedly.
DrRickso

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Hi DrRickso, a proportion of 6 star cards is available in the Guild Shop right now, not all.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion