Guildleader M.I.A.

Guildleader M.I.A.

Postby Harcourt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Our guildleader has been missing from the game for around a week. He used to be a daily player, though his play was slipping bit by bit by the end. Members of the guild wish to have him step down. I'm the vice and would be ok with stepping up or starting a new guild if needed - though the amount of $$ donated so far has us at a healthy level so I'd rather not start over. Is it possible to remove the guild leader and make the vice the new leader?
Harcourt

Re: Guildleader M.I.A.

Postby pmsupport » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:26 am

Hi Harcourt, we are adding a way for leaders to transfer guild leadership in the future, but unfortunately, there will be no mechanism to for oust inactive leaders.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby DonnaNoble » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:16 am

Has this ever been changed? We have someone who donated to improve buildings but NO leader to do it.
DonnaNoble

Postby bindur » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 am

Allegedly this was implemented in December 2014. Per the announcements thread:

Guild Improvements:
* Enabled viewing of of Guild War boss cards.
* Added kick timer where kicked players cannot rejoin after 24 hours. (server change)
* Enabled automatic transfer of guild leadership after 30 days of inactivity. (server change)

My guess is that the leadership will transfer when the current leader is inactive for 30 days. Who it gets transferred to, I don't know. Maybe the vice? Maybe who donated the most?
bindur

Postby admin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:03 am

One the leader is inactive for 30 days, the game should passes to the vice leader if active, then if not it passes to the most active elite member, and then the most active regular member if no active elite member.
admin
Site Admin

Postby DonnaNoble » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:01 pm

30 days is way too long to leave all of the other guild members hanging - especially when the game adds new members who auto join.
DonnaNoble

Return to Dragon Era Discussion