Making the Most of Dragon Era *A MUST READ FOR ALL PLAYERS*

Re: Making the Most of Dragon Era *A MUST READ FOR ALL PLAYE

Postby Boop » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Midas,

I understand that, but I also don't feel like wiki is enough, even if the information was complete. I made a post on TA some time ago saying that talented people (not me, I have no clue) should be able to make further tools also. The information itself is handy, but imagine if we had team calculators so we could drag and drop monsters, change levels and see the stats to theory craft etc.

Not whinging about the lack of further support, or the lack of information on the wiki. Just making suggestions regarding what I've seen other similar game communities do (Puzzles and Dragons).

Hey, we're all doing just fine without these things, right? But is 'fine' ever enough?
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Midas » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:19 am

What exact information do you need?

Almost all things can be found from game itself. And things that can't be found ... maybe it's good for them to be hidden?)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Boop » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Information I'd like (need is an odd word) is exact numbers of Monster/Card data so I could optimise my teams better. Exact numbers of health, attack, recovery etc at max levels etc. All this data is both missing and critical to theory craft.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Crtmn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks for this Lickzy.

Just to clarify, the only thing Pal Points can be used for is recruiting 2-4* cards, yes?
Crtmn

Postby Midas » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:46 am

Yes, there's no other use for them.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby mf4cb1 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 am

I'd appreciate a copy of your spread sheet for materials, i'm new on the forum so i can't pm my request. if you pm me, i'll send you my contact information. thanks
Mark
mf4cb1

Postby Dren » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:11 am

I received a 6 star Sea Serpent card from the pal point machine.
Dren

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi Dren, you should have tapped the gem recruit button instead of the pal point recruit button. Pal point recruits only give 2-4 star cards.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Dren » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 pm

I don't know how to prove it, but I am 100% sure it was a pal point recruit. I posted to my guild message board right after it happened. I don't spend money on gems so I have very few gems, and spend them immediately. Accidentally choosing gem recruit just isn't possible for me.
Dren

Postby mistervista » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Dren wrote:I don't know how to prove it, but I am 100% sure it was a pal point recruit. I posted to my guild message board right after it happened. I don't spend money on gems so I have very few gems, and spend them immediately. Accidentally choosing gem recruit just isn't possible for me.

If that's true you should have kept it to yourself. They'll probably fix it now so those of us who have never been that lucky won't have a chance for that to happen. I envy your luck. I always get crap!
mistervista

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion