Guild War Rewards...

Re: Guild War Rewards...

Postby Bigbadjohn » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 am

admin wrote:[merged into previous topic - please do not start duplicate threads]

Please see our previous reply. the next guild war reward tiers will be different compared to the last one.

OK - just wanted to start a discussion on having rewards that hopefully take the game forwards - I have introduced a few new players and they are finding it hard work and I see from their perspective how the guild system is creating "barriers" to the top - nice for the established players, not so good for the newer ones..
Bigbadjohn

Postby Proton » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:37 am

Pretty awesome reward tiers will be different. I know that if for example anyone with 50k or more gp will ensure gem spending from individual players, resulting in more revenue for playmage. Everyone wins!
Proton

Postby admin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:59 am

We are not exactly giving out the 7* guild war boss card to everyone with 50k as that will cause almost everyone in the top guilds to get two copies, but we did significantly improved the personal rewards this time as well as made the changed the guild war tiers to be slightly more distinguished. I am not giving away the details now, but you will be able to see the reward tables as soon as enrollment start on Saturday.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Odin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:50 am

Admin. May I ask what is deadline for in and out from guild during this time of war?
Odin

Postby Midas » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 am

As they mention in other topic - you can't leave guild 24 hours before GW start.
And there's no limit on join.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion