Raid Bosses

Raid Bosses

Postby mikeworld » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:10 am

so im a little confused as to where I can find these raid bosses
Also what will we get from defeating these bosses?
mikeworld

Re: Raid Bosses

Postby Odin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:18 am

hey boss, you get cards :) puny card. Dont know whatcha get at later boss tho
Odin

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:02 am

mikeworld wrote:so im a little confused as to where I can find these raid bosses
Also what will we get from defeating these bosses?

Hi mikeworld, you may encounter a boss when you defeat a stage in Normal Map or Bonus Map. And if your friends has encountered one or more bosses, a RAID button will show up on your home screen and the bosses they found will also be available for you to fight unless they were killed.
You will get some coins, exp and reward card(s) if you dealt damage to the boss. Players who encountered the boss, killed it, or deal the most damage will receive 2 cards instead of one. The reward card can be a boss card (6 star, upgradable to 7), or a minion card (1-4 stars). The higher the level the boss the higher the chance it will drop the boss card. Boss will increase a level each time you defeat one, up to a maximum level of 70.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Lickzy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:36 pm

PMSupport,

At what level do the raid bosses start dropping 6 star cards? Can it be at any level between 1 and 70 or is it just after a certain level, such as 60 and up? Do the odds increase with the level of the boss?

please let us know what information you can share?

lickzy
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi lickzy, only lv 20+ boss will drop 6 star cards after being killed. Yes, the odds increase with the level of the boss.
You will get coin and exp right after the battle. And the reward card(s) will be awarded to you after the boss is killed(if it escapes, there will be no card rewards). Card reward can be claimed on Home screen--Rewards.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Midas » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:43 am

How correlate level of "your" Raid Bosses and "friends"?

For example - I killed RB level 1, then 2, then in Raids I see level 23 RB that my friend encountered but wasn't able to kill.
I rush to help, kill it, get 2 bonus cards ... but in next encounter I fight RB level 3 )

Does it means that each player have his hidden RB level, that increased only when you kill RB that you encounter? And assists doesn't calculate in this?
Can you add somewhere it to User Interface?
Like - Scylla 12, Charibda 11.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby admin » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:43 am

Correct, each player has their own Raid Boss level and helping friends defeating their won't change it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:36 am

Raid feedback.

1) Everyone likes new content, thanks!
2) I like the way it scales, it allows new players to keep progressing.
3) I do not like how laggy it can be when you press the raid screen. Maybe hide past raids that have been killed?
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Odin » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:00 am

Have you checked out the raid screen? Its all 0 0 0 0 0 0dmg and 2 million dmg done by one person. I dont call that teamwork. I call it paradox. It is supposed to be a team effort to kill the beast, and yet one person were able to touch the boss would pwnd the boss anyway.
PlayMage, i sencerely ask you to remodel the raid battle from what it is now. Maybe make it look exactly like guild war boss, cumulative dmg.

P/s:Can anyone tell me the mechanism of reward in boss raiding? Should, i emphasize on the word "should", i kill my own raid or left other to kill it. And another question, will raid boss appear to me if i just kill one, when i m on the timer?
Odin

Postby Midas » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 am

It's only for low level bosses.
Go and check level 30+ that have millions of HP and start doublehit on turn 30 (as in GW)

You can kill them by himself, but that will require tons of revival potions.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion