Raid Bosses

Re: Raid Bosses

Postby Lickzy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:45 am

Midas wrote:It's only for low level bosses.
Go and check level 30+ that have millions of HP and start doublehit on turn 30 (as in GW)

You can kill them by himself, but that will require tons of revival potions.

Not necessarily. I just killed a level 47 one without a revive.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby pmsupport » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Odin wrote:Feedback:
Have you checked out the raid screen? Its all 0 0 0 0 0 0dmg and 2 million dmg done by one person. I dont call that teamwork. I call it paradox. It is supposed to be a team effort to kill the beast, and yet one person were able to touch the boss would pwnd the boss anyway.
PlayMage, i sencerely ask you to remodel the raid battle from what it is now. Maybe make it look exactly like guild war boss, cumulative dmg.

P/s:Can anyone tell me the mechanism of reward in boss raiding? Should, i emphasize on the word "should", i kill my own raid or left other to kill it. And another question, will raid boss appear to me if i just kill one, when i m on the timer?

Hi Odin, the same boss you encounter will increase a level each time it get killed. Therefore if some of your friends are really strong, the bosses they encounter will get strong really fast as well. First few levels of raid bosses are designed to be easy so that low level players(they often don't have high level friends) can also stand a chance of killing some bosses and enjoy the fun of raiding.

"Players who encountered the boss, killed it, or deal the most damage will receive 2 cards instead of one. The reward card can be a boss card (6 star, upgradable to 7), or a minion card (1-4 stars)." But one player will only be able to get 2 cards from a killed boss at most. Therefore, to maximize the rewards, you can have others to deal the most damage and kill the boss. You still have a chance to encounter bosses during the cooldown time, just not be able to fight them.

*Hey all, We have updated the help info and added the raid boss content. You can find the boss raiding and boss raiding reward mechanism there.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nakazawa » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:23 am

A few questions:
The minions cards(I don't mean gravelers, fishes etc, the 3+2 minions before raid boss): how many stars have they? Do I need a certain level of boss to get them?
Chests: are they available?
Will there be more raids? Maybe of different colours/types?

Ty for this update.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Bigbadjohn » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Go and check level 30+ that have millions of HP and start doublehit on turn 30 (as in GW)

I have killed 51,52.53 with no revival - takes forever but 54 looked too big a step - sadly not a sniff of a decent card drop from them :cry:
Bigbadjohn

Postby bindur » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Bigbadjohn wrote:

I have killed 51,52.53 with no revival - takes forever but 54 looked too big a step - sadly not a sniff of a decent card drop from them :cry:

What kind of setup are you using? So far, a damage reduction/healer leaders with HP cards works just fine, but takes a long long time. Currently needing about 13k hp in order to get to the boss even.
bindur

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Nakazawa wrote:A few questions:
The minions cards(I don't mean gravelers, fishes etc, the 3+2 minions before raid boss): how many stars have they? Do I need a certain level of boss to get them?
Chests: are they available?
Will there be more raids? Maybe of different colours/types?

Ty for this update.

Hi Nakazawa, the murlocs in the battle are either 4-star or 5-star monsters. But the murlocs rewarded to players are all 4-star cards, upgradable to 5 star. You don't need a certain level of boss to get them. But the drop rate of murlocs is relatively low compared to other minions.
Chests are not available in Raid Boss battles.
And there will be more raids of different colors and types in the future.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:20 am

Thanks.
Another question: is there an hidden sense that I'm missing seeing that bosses hits for, example, 4kdamage and after their 3d hit they hit 2 times for 2k or maybe even lower? Is it intended to work this way (maybe to avoid hell marionette combo) or is it a bug?
Nakazawa

Postby Midas » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Yes, it's to punish players that use Marionette or Cyclope cards.

Guild War bosses use same system, so it doesn't look like bug.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Yes but guild war bosses don't hit for 50% and 50% of the single attack aas far as I recall, they do for 100% and then a 30/40%. I may be wrong.
Nakazawa

Postby bindur » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Nakazawa wrote:Yes but guild war bosses don't hit for 50% and 50% of the single attack aas far as I recall, they do for 100% and then a 30/40%. I may be wrong.

True. Guild war bosses also do increasing damage while that of the raid bosses remain constant.
bindur

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion