Some problems

Some problems

Postby little fatty » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:16 am

Hi, admin. I think there are some problems in the game.

1. Why is it so difficult to get golden chest in Tuesday Bonus Map? It takes 25 energy to start the map, I try some times, but none golden chest has been seen, this is bug? Anyway this is not reasonable.

2. For the element chance enhancing skills, even the highest level of that skills, they could not work at all. Just think you need to adjust the chance of the skills.
little fatty

Re: Some problems

Postby admin » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:41 am

little fatty wrote:Hi, admin. I think there are some problems in the game.

1. Why is it so difficult to get golden chest in Tuesday Bonus Map? It takes 25 energy to start the map, I try some times, but none golden chest has been seen, this is bug? Anyway this is not reasonable.

2. For the element chance enhancing skills, even the highest level of that skills, they could not work at all. Just think you need to adjust the chance of the skills.

1. Golden chests are designed to be much rarer than normal chests. If you run into bad luck, you might not get any in a few tries, unfortunately.
2. If you mean skills that increase odds of matching certain element, they do go into effect assuming you used the skill (they are not passive skills). Because the duration is not very long, there is still times that you want match any. However average over many uses, it should be obvious that the chance of matching element when you used the skill is higher on average compared when you are not using them.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion