Guide Needed for Going Thru

Guide Needed for Going Thru

Postby gregory » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:47 am

Hi Guys,
I would be appreciate if someone here with generous heart would share their experience in-order to guide all newbies how to go thru all lvl according to their level. I would say that I had mane good heroes but I still can't figure out how to make use of them accordingly with to beat the map monster. In fact, I had search for all the website for the leveling guide, cards guide, boss guide and etc... but there's only very basic guide available. I has to use gems everytime in-order just to beat the games. Sometimes, I need to use up to 200 gems just for the normal map boss. My main cards is Naga 6*, Snake Spirit 6*, Flesh Lotus 7*, Necromancer 6* Archillies 7*... With that cards, I can't beat lvl 21 map... Huhuhu... Its a shame tho... I still had many other 7* cards but I just cant use it cos mostly need bout 25 CP...

Lastly, If any of u out there can share ur precious experience with newbies, I would deeply appreciate.
gregory

Re: Guide Needed for Going Thru

Postby Midas » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:19 am

Strange.
I got to level 25 with healer + revive card combo, without any serious problems.
Only hard boss was last boss of Chapter 5 with insane defense, that require ignore defense attack.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Lickzy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:01 am

Gregory,

Work on levelling up so you can use your better cards at the same time and you will likely have less problems.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby Boop » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:11 am

Gregory,

Here at Obscurity Mansion we love to tell Lickzy how wrong he is. Unfortunately he's spot on this time. I am also in the same predicament as you where my cards outweigh my level and cp.

Level up!
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Clos » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:52 am

I have had better luck with high hp. I use a leader with 2.5 hp and a mono team.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby gregory » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:20 am

Yup.. now can consider I'm level up quite fast tho... Currently I'm lvl 78 almost 79... Huhuhuhuhu...
gregory

Postby DrRickso » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:15 am

Clos wrote:I have had better luck with high hp. I use a leader with 2.5 hp and a mono team.

Me too Clos. I run an all light team but usually pair with a 2x hp/atk card to speed things up.

Key to the game for me (thanks for the advice lickzy) was to make sure I had a poison card & as much HP as possible. I found both in a Snake Spirit, and eventually put two 7* SS Immortals in my team. It gave me enough HP for surviving 95% of the game but takes a while to kill some late round bosses since I wasn't lucky enough to score a Zeus or Blackbeard. Only a few boards required half damage or death guard leaders btw.

A lot of people ive seen with a Zeus seem to run a predominately red team (holy priestess leader tho) and use a Valkyrie for the 2.5x hp bump... that seems to be the ideal setup to speed through levels.

Of course there are other ways to win, and I've seen people be pretty successful with Cyclops strategies, but I wanted to work with the cards I have and didn't want to rely on always having the rare card I need in my friends list.
DrRickso

Postby fire ice » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 pm

I ran all light. Sometimes using cyclops, others pairing with high priestess. I got through it fairly quickly once I figured this out.
fire ice

Postby Clos » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 am

DrRickso wrote:A lot of people ive seen with a Zeus seem to run a predominately red team (holy priestess leader tho) and use a Valkyrie for the 2.5x hp bump... that seems to be the ideal setup to speed through

Yeah I think a fire team would be the best. A 2.5 hp leader, Zeus for boss, PZ dragon for small mobs, Lotus Queen for poison, Echidna for hp and the extra 3 turns helps in some cases, holy priestess friend for healing. I guess you can sub one of those for another Echidna if you really need hp. Zeus and PZ have a good Hp amount so I don't know if you would really need another Echidna.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Return to Dragon Era Discussion