Dark Dragon

Re: Dark Dragon

Postby Jason » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Odin wrote:While farming panzer, i figure some times i get less than 6 chest after a drooling long time fighting a panzer map. It seems that no matter how long i try to keep the dragon alive and spin, the damn chest just won't drop.
And now today, i got 3 ( 2 drop+1 from boss)
Is it predetemined how many chest we got?

I've also noticed this quite a bit while doing the panzer runs, and it does seem like some of it is predetermined. There have been at least 10 occasions where I have gotten to stage 10 with 4 chests and it seems like the 5th will never come. Nearly every time this has happened I am forced to wait quite a while to get the 5th chest, but almost always it is a gold chest.
Jason

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi Odin, it's not predetermined how many chests you will get in the battle, but we do have a chest cap for each stage. For example, the chest cap for Panzer Night Dragon - Normal is 4, and for Panzer Night Dragon - Difficult, Hell, Insane is 6.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Odin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:21 am

Good to know is just that compare to chances from other maps. fighting for 1 hour of auto spinning with out a chest drop is odd. But thanks anyway.
Odin

Postby kerubin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:03 am

I still get 5 chest from insane and hell. For hell mode when you said 6 chests, does it include the one dropped off the boss?
kerubin

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:32 am

Hi Kerubin, yes, the max drop number of chests includes the one drops after killing the boss. We have the boss drop a chest so that players can get at least one chest after wining.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Do you know that it is possible to get more chests "spinned", than max numeber on map? i had few times 10 or 11 chests on chapter maps with 1,5 drop rate & once 6 chests on panzer map (before killed dragon), but on panzer it crashed. As for normal map i noticed, that number of chests tells 10 or 11 chests, but you get 9 chests anyway. Is it only me or anyone else got chests over max drop?

Sorry to write little off topic, but i saw there was "chest matter" in it.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi HernHunter, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you provide more details? What device and which game version are you using? How many times did this happen? Was the number '10' and '11' for brown chest, golden chest or combined? Did the number '10' and '11' also appear on your stage clearing screen (the screen that tells you how many EXP, coin and chest you have earned)? If possible, please provide some screenshots as well. Thank you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:27 am

Additional chests happend to appeared only during spinning, not on clearing screen, but it was brown & combined brown/gold situations. In combined 1 brown chest was given to me & gold chest i lost.
On panzer map i crashed before finished it & had that moment 6 chests on me, as remember i did PM about that to admin, so you can check date & game version.
Last time it happend to me it was about 10-14 days ago so can not tell what version of game it was. I play on android.

Edit: i checked my crash on panzer was reported to admin: Jan 27, 2014 11:36 pm. I got answer: Jan 27, 2014 9:03 pm .
Last edited by HernHunter on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby pmsupport » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Hi HernHunter, thanks for the information. I will forward it to our QA team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion