Level 114 very active player looking for top guild

Level 114 very active player looking for top guild

Postby Bakiz » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:42 pm

NO need of guilds anymore tyvm all
Last edited by Bakiz on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakiz

Re: Level 114 very active player looking for top guild

Postby mee » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:56 am

In ELITE we stay active, have many 100 plus...only did 7th in gw but only 10 of us...we'd love to have you
mee

Postby Lickzy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:53 pm

maybe try "OWNAGE" or "Killin". They love to spend money during guild wars to look like they're contenders. It'll be just like when you were with Fairy Tails and spent hundreds of dollars to come in second place.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby Bakiz » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:38 pm

you are telling me that you don't spend money yourself dyring GWrs? that sounds like one bad joke:( you guys are not number one cuz you do the the battle every 3 hours lol, money is what makes anyone number #1 and no i didnt spent hundreds of dollars in guild wars i did spent money but wasnt much i can pull 40k gwps without any money, i did spent money to gear my self with some cards no lie.
Bakiz

Postby Lickzy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Bakiz wrote:you are telling me that you don't spend money yourself dyring GWrs? that sounds like one bad joke:( you guys are not number one cuz you do the the battle every 3 hours lol, money is what makes anyone number #1 and no i didnt spent hundreds of dollars in guild wars i did spent money but wasnt much i can pull 40k gwps without any money, i did spent money to gear my self with some cards no lie.

That's a lie and you know it. I joined Fairy Tails briefly after the Arch Witch. I saw you and your guild leader at the top of your guild for GP contribution. You had well over 100k GPs (Might have even been 200k) ... you don't get that by running it every 3 hours. What's more, I recall reading your strategy and its not like you were getting 1100 points per run... more like half of that.

Anyway, you can do that math. As for why we are number 1? Well... we all contribute... we all have decent cards... we all work together... and we have one person who goes for the gold and gets 50k guild points. It's senseless for us to spend a pile of money when a) We're gonna win regardless and b) Only one of us gets an 8 star card. If money is spent, its for the GP to use in the shop, not because we "need it to win".

Anyway, Good luck on your guild search. You have a few options. Unfortunately Killin and OWNAGE Are now fulld butIllumination has one spot, Elite has seven spots, The High Court has seven, Unbreakable has two.

All guilds in the top 12.
Lickzy

Postby little fatty » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:52 am

Just come to illumination, we have some awesome new guys after last guild war, we are fighting for the top.
little fatty

Postby Dishzair » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Sigh....

Hello I've been a part of obscurity since
Basically the beginning and I can tell u we
Are not money loaded, spending crazy
Amounts for GW's and such. We have huge
Amounts of strategy talks, lots of people
In guild that are from everywhere. So we
Can throw cards out to help each other
Complete their decks. And all of us are
Strongly active. SOOOOO NANNY NANNY
BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOODOO!
What we do in life echoes in eternity
Dishzair

Postby Bakiz » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Obscurity leave me the fuk alone....I dont care about your lies money is what makes you number 1 if i am your friend in game and your're from obscurity plz delete me from your friends list, i dont know who you are so i cant erase you from my list, tyvm:) i hope you all continue to spend hundresds of dollars and continue to be number 1...cheers dudes
Bakiz

Postby Lickzy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:28 am

Bakiz wrote:Obscurity leave me the fuk alone....I dont care about your lies money is what makes you number 1 if i am your friend in game and your're from obscurity plz delete me from your friends list, i dont know who you are so i cant erase you from my list, tyvm:) i hope you all continue to spend hundresds of dollars and continue to be number 1...cheers dudes

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed... you're just butt hurt because you can't join. Go see if Murked Resil, a REAL guild will let you in, and if not, that just goes to show you that besides spending exuberant amounts of money on cards and refreshes to be a contender, you're still nowhere near the top. happy trails cupcake.
Lickzy

Postby Dishzair » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Ohhhhhh BURN!!!!!!!!!!! Here is some aloe
For that BURN you just got. I mean seriously
Your looking a little red there tiger. "OH SNAP"
Someone get a bucket of water or a hose, this
Guys BURNING up. What's with the attitude did u
BURN your toast this morning. Maybe you should turn
your water heater down, soo you don't get BURNED
in the shower. Do you smell something..... Oh
Nvm it's you cause you just got BURNED!!!!!!
What we do in life echoes in eternity
Dishzair

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion