new levels, content planned?

new levels, content planned?

Postby DrRickso » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:41 pm

just beat the game finally, and wondering if there are more levels planned for the future?

guild wars are nice from the guild point aspect for the shops, but the boss reward cards are all relatively similar (30x attk 1hp) and havent been as good as the bahamut.

raids were ok but not very balanced and the two only boss cards are rare to drop and not very usefull (at least add in the other colors plz).

panzers were cool and great cards to use, but done one you've done em all and it just came down to grinding for gold chests with horrible drop rates. also they all but killed the desire for building an 8* standard dragon (besides cp) and now we've had all the panzers show up.

150 level cap, while im not there yet- still wont let me use ALL of the cards I'd like to.

I'm just wondering if new content will be coming sooner than later now that a lot of players are crossing the finish line. id like to see new more frequent content to keep supporting players interested in the game.
DrRickso

Re: new levels, content planned?

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:14 am

"150 level cap, while im not there yet- still wont let me use ALL of the cards I'd like to."

Not sure why this is an issue - I like the idea of a cap as it encourages creativity and stops the game being just brute force.

We do need more content and possibly a serious bit of thought of how to make the game survive in the longer term.
Bigbadjohn

Postby admin » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:41 am

There are more content in the pipeline and more being planned. Our next major update (which should arrive sometime this month) will add new type of Time limited special dungeons that rewards a new type of Exp cards that significantly boosts strengthening, as well as including a private message system that a few our players suggested. In addition, the new raid bosses will start rotating soon as well. We are also planning to add some main story extension later this year as well.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Clos » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:56 am

Hurray. I need to beat the game before we get the new story. I can't wait to see the new limited map.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby DrRickso » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:15 am

Thanks Playmage... looking forward to the content.

BBJohn- yeah the CP is the least of my concerns- I'm just thinking out loud for something that could keep higher level players interested. I suppose expanding the 150 level cap would also warrant another tier in the arena, so an expansion over 150 isnt likely in the near future.
DrRickso

Postby DrRickso » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:33 am

Also, playmage- it would have been nice to see a more substantial reward for completing the main game
DrRickso

Return to Dragon Era Discussion