suggestion: a clock

suggestion: a clock

Postby hamate » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:34 am

with the jewel sea dragons map coming, it would be important to know when exactly it will appear. I can never work out PST to EST hence a Dragon Era time would be useful at the top of the main page
hamate

Re: suggestion: a clock

Postby mee » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:47 am

Eastern is plus 3 hrs....so say its noon in the Pacific its 3 in the east
mee

Postby Midas » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:24 am

Don't forget that you have players not only from USA)
Europe and Asia also playing.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby admin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:26 am

Yep. We are considering adding server time in the next client update. In the meantime, some quick easy math (PST is UTC-8) or Google "current time california" will help. Also, all the daily dungeons ends at midnight PST so that can be a helpful indicator of current server time.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nakazawa » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:41 am

But... Haven't we already an in game clock? The guild wall displays time with (UTC-5). I know that this isn't enough because it would be stupid to send a guild message just to know the time but it's something, at least. And, in the meantime, the guild wall message is PST+3 (that is a simpler math than searching your own timezone/pst gap I think)
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Saya » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:12 pm

with the jewel sea dragons map coming, it would be important to know when exactly it will appear. I can never work out PST to EST hence a Dragon Era time would be useful at the top of the main page

Yep. We are considering adding server time in the next client update. In the meantime, some quick easy math (PST is UTC-8) or Google "current time california" will help. Also, all the daily dungeons ends at midnight PST so that can be a helpful indicator of current server time.

Agree, most of people are from another countries, and they often ask about time of jewel dragons appear, so it would be nice to see PTS clock on main menu. ;)
Saya

Return to Dragon Era Discussion