Arena

Arena

Postby fire ice » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:22 am

I've tried to figure this out on my own, but cannot. When two card that are identical in arena, how is the winner decided? I have a panzer that the skill is upgraded to lvl 2, and it still gets beat. So I don't think skill lvl has anything to do with it.
fire ice

Re: Arena

Postby Odin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Bro. they write it in the arena instruction. in case of tie in single match up. Random the winner
Odin

Postby fire ice » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:38 pm

In that case I want to report a bug. If I loose or win against someone in a matchup, then every time I match up against them after that it's the same outcome. Not random.
fire ice

Postby Odin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:04 pm

fire ice wrote:In that case I want to report a bug. If I loose or win against someone in a matchup, then every time I match up against them after that it's the same outcome. Not random.

Lol. maybe its random lose everytime. why don't you try one more time
Odin

Postby fire ice » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Odin wrote:
fire ice wrote:In that case I want to report a bug. If I loose or win against someone in a matchup, then every time I match up against them after that it's the same outcome. Not random.

Lol. maybe its random lose everytime. why don't you try one more time

Haha thanks Odin :lol:
fire ice

Postby jcop » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:21 pm

loosing four times with 0:5 against exactly the same deck don't seem random at all. all card were on max level.
jcop

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:44 am

fire ice wrote:I've tried to figure this out on my own, but cannot. When two card that are identical in arena, how is the winner decided? I have a panzer that the skill is upgraded to lvl 2, and it still gets beat. So I don't think skill lvl has anything to do with it.
In that case I want to report a bug. If I loose or win against someone in a matchup, then every time I match up against them after that it's the same outcome. Not random.

jcop wrote:loosing four times with 0:5 against exactly the same deck don't seem random at all. all card were on max level.

Hi fire ice and jcop, skill level will not affect the outcome. But the attributes of the cards and your guild lab skills(for all battles) will. So if you lost to an identical card, there are 3 possibilities:
a) the level of your card is lower.
b) the level of the 2 cards are the same but one or more his guild lab skills that boost HP, Attack or Recovery are higher than yours.
c) card level & guild lab skill level are exactly the same, but unfortunately the system randomed him as the winner.

So if you keep losing to an identical card when your card is already at max level, it's probably because of lower guild lab skills. Or there is a slight chance that you were having bad luck.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby fire ice » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 am

I'm vice of a capped guild, so I knew that wasn't it. I was just having bad luck. After loosing to the same persons card 10x It finally let me win. Thanks for the response playmage.
fire ice

Return to Dragon Era Discussion