Suggestion of gameplay

Re: Suggestion of gameplay

Postby xXimmortalXx » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:09 am

Dear admin,
Will there be any further implement and excitement coming up for the game sooner? Maybe can add on some mission for individual guild member to complete and help the guild to develop further. It seems like the game is dying and people tend to get bored of it.. Other then war we look forward to, not sure what else we can look forward to.
xXimmortalXx

Postby admin » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:01 am

xXimmortalXx wrote:Dear admin,
Will there be any further implement and excitement coming up for the game sooner? Maybe can add on some mission for individual guild member to complete and help the guild to develop further. It seems like the game is dying and people tend to get bored of it.. Other then war we look forward to, not sure what else we can look forward to.

We have been adding major contents and improvement to the game quite frequently (guild didn't even exist in the initial version). The last major feature added (just last week) was messaging and the Jewel Dragon stages/cards. In the near future, new raid bosses will be rotated in soon and more guild levels will likely be added soon as well. We are also planning on expanding the game content in the coming months. Please stay tuned.
admin
Site Admin

Postby sora1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:02 am

will there be more skill and more new card ???
if yes, it will make me spend more lol
sora1

Postby Bigbadjohn » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:24 am

Boop wrote:BBJohn. Third did get better last time, correct. Which was the problem. How 'Ultra Rare' can something be if 100+ people recieve it?

I was defining rarity as the proportion of players getting a card - if the game grows then I would hope more players get the card. I also like to see the concept of clearly defined targets for achievement and
not 'dog eat dog' zero sum fighting for rewards - I don't believe that will be a long term winner. Having us all fight for the rewards (even within guilds) will possibly give short term revenue to the game, but I would like to see the game healthy and with a lot more players in 12 months time.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Boop » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:33 am

BBJ,

True, I did not place population into the situation. I will pay that.

As for internal fighting, it's a difficult one. We setup a system where if someone (now two people i guess) are planning on gunning for two 7*s from the war they announce it very early and we respect that. I guess everyone works differently, and if people are not mature enough to play by a gentleman's agreement like that, then you're in for rough waters.

I think having anyone earn the 7* over 50k would not really see a huge improvement either. If they were already willing to gem it up, they would have. I think this war allowing 2 to win will showcase the public interest of paying up for future wars.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion