Suggestion of gameplay

Suggestion of gameplay

Postby xXimmortalXx » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:55 am

I love this game and was addicted to it honestly... I was very excited to look at the rewards of the Guildwar which was mention it would be change.. I waited and waited and after I look at the rewards.. I :!: :!: :!:
I had never heard anyone say that this rewards is fantastic... all I heard is sux...
I do have a few suggestion to improve this game play:

-- Maybe we can have War between Guilds?
-- More cards to be implement?
-- Special Dungeon only certain level can enter?
-- Dungeon with many rounds of battle.. maybe 20/20 or 50/50? the further we able to go, the more rewarding we got?
-- Improvement of the Musics -- I never On the music cos it sux and annoying to me
-- Annoucement Board only for leader and assistant leader to write so guild knows what's going on?

I believe a lot of ppl who love this game would like to proceed further and test their strength then it just stuck here once they reach the max lvl.. It would be bored if there's nothing much more to explore
xXimmortalXx

Re: Suggestion of gameplay

Postby Odin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:05 am

May i suggest a upcoming feature in next update post?
Odin

Postby xXimmortalXx » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:42 am

1 more add on.. Maybe special effect when we use skill.. It will be a wow wow wow and fantastic action
xXimmortalXx

Postby Boop » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 am

I personally feel that the new guild war reward distribution is good. It makes 'Ultra Rare' mean something again. 3rd-5th get a 6* card now, they only used to get a 5* from the Archwitch and before, so it's still an improvement. ;)

I do however like the addition of a dungeon with a lot of rounds, like an endurance system. More rounds you complete more X or Y reward you get. That's a cool suggestion. +1
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby fire ice » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:20 pm

I think that is an awesome idea. +2 on extra round dungeons!
fire ice

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Boop wrote:I personally feel that the new guild war reward distribution is good. It makes 'Ultra Rare' mean something again. 3rd-5th get a 6* card now, they only used to get a 5* from the Archwitch and before, so it's still an improvement. ;)

I do however like the addition of a dungeon with a lot of rounds, like an endurance system. More rounds you complete more X or Y reward you get. That's a cool suggestion. +1

Didn't 3rd get better last time - the problem with the 6* card is that if you have it the incentive is not there to drive for a new shiny one - I still think that the rewards system should be defined rather than competitive.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Nakazawa » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:05 pm

I didn't like that, to get gems being 4/5th now I need 10k points, regardless of cards.
But the general improvement it's ok.
I'd love a survive ad many round as possible map too :)
Also, any chances to reward we collectors? I think that completing pages of cards list should be rewarded, even for 100 pal points or just a simbolic thing, would be a nice milestone to hit.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Boop » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:08 pm

BBJohn. Third did get better last time, correct. Which was the problem. How 'Ultra Rare' can something be if 100+ people recieve it?
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Proton » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:55 pm

The new guild rewards is disappointing. Oh well, at least we will have people in guild fighting meat and bones for the two highest ranks. Definitely just pay2win route Gw is and seems it will never change.
Proton

Postby Midas » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:56 pm

And what did you expect from Free2Play game?)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion