A very important suggestion

A very important suggestion

Postby little fatty » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:10 am

Cause you know all the players are from different countries, and most of them are NOT from PST time zone. Like me, from western Australia, every time when the 0.5X energy or Jewel Sea Dragons Map show up, it is already in the mid night in Perth, we need sleep. So I do suggest make the special bonus longer so that people from all different countries can be treated same.
little fatty

Re: A very important suggestion

Postby xXimmortalXx » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:38 am

I do agree with this, make the duration longer so we can have sufficient sleep and don't have to always think of dragon era :lol:
xXimmortalXx

Postby admin » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:40 am

To ensure everyone in each timezone can participate, the Jewel Sea dragons has 3 different appear time each day separated be several hours apart. The periods is listed in the news section each day, Also, version 1.3.4 (released on Android and pending review for iOS) adds a server time so you can easily tell when the next time they are available.

The various stages that benefits from the 0.5 energy bonus are separated by two different periods and each last 8 hours. You should be able to catch one of these time period regardless where you are located. Currently, on Tuesday and Friday there is only one 0.5 energy bonus stage however, but you should be able to catch one of the other. We may adjust this in the future so there can be two periods each day to allow everyone to catch at least one period.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:48 am

Another important question.

When are we meeting for a coffee on Hay Street? There are 3 of us in Perth that I know of now. ;)
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby little fatty » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:14 am

@Boop, it is a surprise. Sure, we should catch up some time on the Hay street, lol
little fatty

Postby admin » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:40 am

We made so there are at least a 0.5 bonus stage in each of the two daily buff periods and have extended each period from 8 hours to 10 hours (weekend bonus stage buffs are 24 hours long and there are two 0.5 stages during the weekend simultaneously).
admin
Site Admin

Postby digit4l » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 am

I have another very important suggestion:

Make the use of an energy potion to add $userMaxEnergy to current energy.

Like this:
lets say my energy is 10/50 and I want to start a 25e map so I have to use a epot. But atm I'm loosing 10 energy because I used epot first.
In the improved version with use of an epot I would get +50 energy so after starting the 25e map my timer would continue from 60-25=35 and not 25.

8-)
digit4l

Postby Boop » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:29 am

fatty: timboon and vanzi are also perth. 4 man coffee raid!

digit4l: an interesting suggestion that helps out lower level players. nice thinking
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Bigbadjohn » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:35 am

admin wrote:To ensure everyone in each timezone can participate, the Jewel Sea dragons has 3 different appear time each day separated be several hours apart. The periods is listed in the news section each day, Also, version 1.3.4 (released on Android and pending review for iOS) adds a server time so you can easily tell when the next time they are available.

The various stages that benefits from the 0.5 energy bonus are separated by two different periods and each last 8 hours. You should be able to catch one of these time period regardless where you are located. Currently, on Tuesday and Friday there is only one 0.5 energy bonus stage however, but you should be able to catch one of the other. We may adjust this in the future so there can be two periods each day to allow everyone to catch at least one period.

Since we have 24 hours in a day and we have a global community - given it is a 6 hour CD event surely the 'fairest' way to give everybody access to the event is to have 4 events?
Bigbadjohn

Postby DrRickso » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:06 am

digit4l wrote:I have another very important suggestion:

Make the use of an energy potion to add $userMaxEnergy to current energy.

Like this:
lets say my energy is 10/50 and I want to start a 25e map so I have to use a epot. But atm I'm loosing 10 energy because I used epot first.
In the improved version with use of an epot I would get +50 energy so after starting the 25e map my timer would continue from 60-25=35 and not 25.

8-)

I really like this idea! I end up grinding a meaningless board or two to get closer to 0 before I use a potion, but it would be nice if it worked like our card slots, where you can exceed it temporarily.
DrRickso

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion