How exactly does 'friendship' work?

Re: How exactly does 'friendship' work?

Postby Midas » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:06 pm

It's better to kill three level 20 RB, than spend 3 CD and bring down one RB level 30.

So you'll need more friend to provide endless flow of all kind of RB)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Clos » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Nah I would rather choose to have friends with cards I need not because they have low lvl raid monsters. Eventually everyone will have high lvl ones so that means you would have to delete friends just to get another with a lower lvl raid boss.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Boop » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:03 am

I once had a friend. We'll call him D. I missed D. I wanted the D back. I want the D. He removed me as a friend, I don't know why. Maybe I wasn't enough for his D. D left me. No more than a day later, D came back to me. He missed me, and he missed worshiping my priestess.

Dishzair, never leave me again.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby slacks » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:43 am

Midas wrote:... or take 50 of them and get more RB action plus increased pal points.

This is an interesting notion because Pal Points don't do anything for me. All of the cards I get are just farmed and used for leveling up. So in the end, Pal points are worthless. A nice nuance in the game, but they don't provide much, if any value.

If there were a shop (similar to the guild shop) to spend Pal points and level your own shop using those Pal points, I would be all about it and see more value in gaining more friends for Pal points.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion