Guild shop

Re: Guild shop

Postby Moxious » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Thanks admin, sounds promising.

Anyone know if pal points are capped?
Moxious

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:26 am

1000 pal points exchange for 1 gem... 10 gems for a shop refresh = 10k palpoints. Might give a boost to both the arena and usage of different friends. Imo the pal points in its current form can be removed entirely from this game...
Ragnarok72

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:23 am

Moxious wrote:Thanks admin, sounds promising.

Anyone know if pal points are capped?

Hi Moxious, we haven't put a cap on Pal Points or Arena Tickets so far.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby DrRickso » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:28 pm

when the 6* percentages were raised, what was lowered to accommodate that increase? just curious, since im seeing an awful lot of the same 2 & 3* fodder that's always been clogging the shop
DrRickso

Guild/Guild shop changes?

Postby ryvandal » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:34 am

Just want to say this game is awesome. I have a couple requests or ideas that I would LOVE to see implemented in the next update or so.

1) It would be awesome to see an ENTRANCE fee to join a guild. Rather then having a level cap, it would be nice to see a "10000 gold" or whatever to join the guild. So people NEED to donate gold before even joining kind of thing. The reason why I say this is because some guys join my guild, donate gold, purchase stuff from the shop and leave. Its not a huge deal because the guild still gets gold but its not fair to the other people in my guild who dedicate alot of gold to upgrade the shop, and then some people join, donate gold and purchase something they want in the guild shop and leave and then continue to do that till they have all the stuff they need to evolve. Its not fair to the other players.

2) It would be cool to see pal points being more useful. Maybe selling pal points for gems? Maybe a pal points shop or something? Specific materials would be worth pal points, like pirate chests for 1000 pal points and so forth. Or maybe 2000 pal points for 1 gem? It would definitely make pal points more useful.
It's possible that its so much infrastructure to do that but what about having a ranked pal point dedicated spin? One spin is 200 pal points which typically gives you 2 stars. What about 2000 gives you one spin for a 3 star. And 5000 gives you a 4 star. Might be easier to do then opening a new shop and therefore making the arena award of 1000 pal points way more useful!Then you can include pal points in the bonus claim and what not and make it WAY better to get points!

3) 10 Days gets you 30 gems. 20 days gets your 50. Please go back to 30 gems every 10 days. You should reward members MORE gems for playing not less.

4) More real money options, such as spending money to lower battle stamina cost. For example: 9.99$ will allow all battles to be 2 stamina less, permanently. (It'll make you guys more money then buying energy potions really because alot of people are scared to spend 100 dollars on energy potions, rather would spend 10 dollars to play more often)

5) Better use of "chance" skills. Example: Earth Chance 1,2 and 3. I have level 3 and rarely see it ever help.
I personally think it should be HUGE help. Here's how I think it should be. Level 1 = First Row should all be green. Level 2 = First and Second row should all be green and then Level 3= First 3 rows all green.

I am not saying all three "LINES"... Im simple suggesting THE FIRST ROWS should be effected because it shows that in some way that skill is working. It would be an awesome skill upgrade.

I believe that to be it. Just some suggestions to help and make you guys some extra cash! Let me know if these are good ideas or not.
ryvandal

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion