Guild shop

Re: Guild shop

Postby Moxious » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Thank you admin for you work and keeping us up to date.
As mentioned earlier the game does at some point require players to have a hp card.
I am not sure exactly what the rate for them appearing is but if it is anything less than 3%
could you consider giving it a bump up.
Not that I am super keen to see my gs flooded with them but to keep players interested
and making progress it would be an advantageous move.
Moxious

Postby fire ice » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:26 pm

DrRickso wrote:ive had zero good cards in my shop this week. i was under the impression the odds were lowered while multiples buys are still being allowed.

I don't think even with the change you'll see a noticeable difference. Even with a 50-60% boost it's only going to be around 3-3.5% chance per refresh. It really needs to be brought up to 6-7% chance.

You think your going to miss at least two a day so you'll see 5 on a given day. So you'll see 3 low end 6* or upgradeable to 6* per 100 refreshes. So in theory you should be able to see one every 20 days.

Lame
fire ice

Postby Moxious » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:09 pm

So I guess that after changes take place the time frame for making an 8 star card will likely be 3years.
Hahaha dose playmage really think it can hold players interest for that long? Since multiple buys was never intended than I would have to say they do.
Hope the new content is coming soon and totally unbelievably awesome because there is only so much grinding past lv 150 and endless runs of mines and panzers that I can stomach.
Moxious

Postby Mumm » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Moxious I don't think the goal anymore is to hold players this is more of a last ditch effort to syphon every last dollar off current players and run. I wish I was wrong because I do believe this game could become a really big thing it's fun game. When you focus on leeching money from your small hardcore player base and not work on keeping them happy the game is good as dead. I refuse to pay anymore money until they start changing the gem draw or guild war (money wars) both of these systems make you feel like someone stole your money and are laughing at your face for being so stupid.

*** R.I.P. Guild Shop***
Mumm

Postby DrRickso » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:34 pm

@admin- someone had mentioned this before: Can you look into increasing the HP card odds in the shop (or removing the single purchase requirement from those)?

HP cards are essential in upper levels, and lack of these will cause people to drop off. If it wasn't for my snake spirit immortals, I would have never been able to beat the game, and likely would have been discouraged from playing.

(sorry if you had answered this already, but I couldn't find the post)
DrRickso

Postby admin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:09 pm

As all other 6-star cards, the 6-star HP card appear odds were increased by 50%.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Moxious » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Can someone enlighten me as to why guild shops have 2-3 star cards in them.
All of these cards are crap and easily obtainable from maps.
With sea dragons added they are a poor choice for strengthening and were before then.
You can easily do maps and have plenty of cards 2-4 star for that.
The only reason I can think of for them being there is to fill slots so we don't see many decent cards.

Now that limits of purchase for these decent cards (and not so decent i.e baby dragons/low level materials)
is in place, do we really need these fillers?
I would rather see a lot more crap materials and baby dragons than the magma fish (no offense Lickzy)

Guild points are quickly stacking up and asides from stocking up on energy pots there is little to do with them.
Most players will not bother with baby dragons I bet.
It seems to me that there is quite a lack of thought in how guild shop, strengthening and guild points work.
Can we not see some concession here to make the system work a little better.
Asides from removing 2-3 star cards from guild shop (already mentioned) and increasing the amount of 6 star cards able to be purchased to two possibly at highest guild shop level, I have another suggestion:

Shop refresh able to be purchased with guild points!

Somewhere between 10-30k for a refresh would be a decent sum and a good way for players to use gp while waiting for something decent in the shop. Of course I don't want to break the gem refresh concept but after spending 250gems on it for only a warewolf, I am not inclined to use gems on it again.
Last edited by Moxious on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moxious

Postby admin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Allowing GP refresh isn't a bad idea actually. I will forward it to the design team for consideration. However, even if they agree to the idea, it may take a while to get implemented depending on the schedule (might get bundled with the major update that we are planning for the 2-3 months time-frame).
admin
Site Admin

Postby slacks » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Moxious wrote:Shop refresh able to be purchased with guild points!

Or even Pal Points would be nice... If you get 1,200 of them, that's as good as one refresh in the shop. Pal points are pretty useless IMO but could be much more if there were other uses outside of low-star recruiting. It would be great if maybe 10,000 pal points got you an equivalent of a gem recruit.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby DrRickso » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:50 pm

totally agree, slacks... we need something more useful to spend palpoints on than filler cards
DrRickso

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion