Guild shop

Re: Guild shop

Postby digitalwei » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:29 am

admin wrote:Update: We will be bumping the max player level to 180 on February 18th, the same time we roll out the Guild Shop change.

Nice, thanks for bringing those together to help ease the pain. Along with the new adjustments to various card stats, this could be interesting...
digitalwei

Postby fire ice » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Dragons are still crap cards. Now they'll just be unattainable crap cards. That was the only thing that kept me occupied between wars was breeding the damn things.
fire ice

Postby Moxious » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Just read about guild shop level eight increases existing 6* card appearance rates and adds a couple of new cards, by this do you mean only two new cards will be added?
Moxious

Postby Dennis » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 pm

After reading most of these comments I really think another nice feature to kind of off set the changes being made to the shop now no longer allowing for multiple purchases and the unreliabilty of gem recruiting, would be an Auction House. I think an auction house would be a nice feature for the game. When evolving and strengthening monsters it has already been discussed that it takes forever to do so and that with limiting purchases in shop of wanted/needed cards to one per refresh that this further increases the time required to get 8 star cards or fully maxed out skill cards. I think adding an auction house where you can bid coins or gems on specific cards you need that are up for auction with new auctions taking place every couple days by PM itself would be nice. Additionally I think it would be nice if players were able to put some of their own cards up for auctions that can be bet on or bought out. I think a lot more people then would consider buying gems if they could bid on specific cards that they needed without having to spam gem recruit and hoping that they magically get the one specific card they need.

Still sort of a new player to this game and this may have been an idea thrown out there but in case it hasn't decided to throw it out there.
Dennis

Postby digitalwei » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:09 am

Dennis wrote:After reading most of these comments I really think another nice feature to kind of off set the changes being made to the shop now no longer allowing for multiple purchases and the unreliabilty of gem recruiting, would be an Auction House. I think an auction house would be a nice feature for the game. When evolving and strengthening monsters it has already been discussed that it takes forever to do so and that with limiting purchases in shop of wanted/needed cards to one per refresh that this further increases the time required to get 8 star cards or fully maxed out skill cards. I think adding an auction house where you can bid coins or gems on specific cards you need that are up for auction with new auctions taking place every couple days by PM itself would be nice. Additionally I think it would be nice if players were able to put some of their own cards up for auctions that can be bet on or bought out. I think a lot more people then would consider buying gems if they could bid on specific cards that they needed without having to spam gem recruit and hoping that they magically get the one specific card they need.

Still sort of a new player to this game and this may have been an idea thrown out there but in case it hasn't decided to throw it out there.

+1 nice idea Dennis. Although the player - contributed auction is a little dangerous as it might be easy to exploit.
digitalwei

Postby Midas » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 am

Judging from last few days chances of good cards in shop already increased and 2-3* lowered.

In last week I saw more 5-6* in shop than in previous two months.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby DrRickso » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:37 am

ive had zero good cards in my shop this week. i was under the impression the odds were lowered while multiples buys are still being allowed.
DrRickso

Postby fire ice » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:55 am

I don't think that was supposed to take affect until the 18th
fire ice

Postby mee » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 am

Just have to say I've refreshed shop more than i should have and have seen jack $hit....so in my opinion there is no reason to spend your money doing so.....your more than welcome to try....but its going to cost you more than any card is worth..just to refresh....in my opinion drop rate of 2 percent prior to playmages "knowledge" of multiple buys has drastically been reduced. So not only will you blow any amount of coins you have to refresh that shop you will find absolutely nothing worth while.....almost like beating panzer map, by finally getting the pz, after fighting through countless Brown chests and then the single golds you got and prayed that you got pz only to find out its a robot.....unlike the chests refreshing you can see what's there.....don't be fooled...its for you to try again...don't get something good..try again...ultimately making you buy more gems.....there is absolutely no reason for playmage, to make it so difficult...other than spending more gems, pays for all.....this coming from someone who has spent on this game.... albeit before buying the 11 card recruit was a joke....i have to say its complete bs what they are putting out...multiples of steel warriors...a few of the same 4s more than once out of 11 cards....try and do single pulls...your going to pay 50 gems for a hell hound...50 for a stheno...my point is those cards are $hit cards when farming for panzers, yet they are a majority of pulls.....why not give a player what they are paying for?....what they are playing for is a slice of fun...they get something with while it keeps them busy....junk cards just tick people off, leaving them to wonder wtf did i get for spending 100 bucks....or them getting a few good cards and keeping them busy by leveling them and using em...only one way will pay out dividends in the future...and the other will make a quick buck.....guess e will see what your about playmage
mee

Postby admin » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:26 am

fire ice wrote:I don't think that was supposed to take affect until the 18th

Correct, the new odds will not be in effect until 24 hours later when we start limiting some cards and materials to single purchase.
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion