Guild War: your Strategies and Tactics!

Re: Guild War: your Strategies and Tactics!

Postby Saya » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 am

Thank you for your answers, I`m trying to get this cards as fast as i can without spending money, because I very like achieving something without system help, it makes the game more interesting) :roll:

For now I`m using simple command, from: Healer; Succubus; Gigas(green ork); two Dragons(x5); and friend leader card: Cyclops; With this command I`m everytime getting 200+ GP, but when I`ve got three free spins, I`m using "heavy damage" skills of my cards, which in the end gives me 380+ GP.

Yes agree about Dragon strategies, but it`s more complicated, because it`s hard process of strengthening cards and their evolutions, I spent a lot of time to get three x5 dragons, but getting all 5 elements in two+ weeks - is really hardcore, and it`s more suitable for 100+ lvl players, then beginners) but I guess when it goes to high lvl, you`ll be already have that resistant collection against GW Bosses. :D
Saya

Postby Bigbadjohn » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:54 am

Saya - I have a friend who uses simple Marionette/Healer with 5/6* Succubus/Vampire/Medusa - they get 200-300 unless they get the two free spins which push it to 500+.

I advise all players I introduce to get the shooters from easy Pz Dragon maps asap - as once you have those and a healer/marionette you have a different option to play gw/zones.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Midas » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:19 am

Judging from screenshots her level is 27, so no 5/6* Succubus/Vampire/Medusa )
Simply not enough CP for that.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Saya » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 am

I see, thank you! I very appreciate your help guys!!! I hope this information will be very helpful for all players of Dragon Era) ;)

p.s.: I`m lvl 53 :)
Saya

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion