Guild War: your Strategies and Tactics!

Guild War: your Strategies and Tactics!

Postby Saya » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:40 am

The most interesting rewards are from the Guild War, but when it comes to action, everything you do, will come to the end, after all you can`t beat the Boss without any strategy or with some high cards in your hand!

So, In this topic, I invite you to discuss the most important aspects of making your battle with the boss, - easy enough, to get your Guild Points and of corse to get the card that you`re looking for all the time! ;)
Saya

Re: Guild War: your Strategies and Tactics!

Postby Saya » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:48 am

As you can see, today we can challenge vs the "Auriel, The Flame of God", The Boss makes 6 hits before double damage activates, and it`s hard to get through this, any suggestions of How make this battle easier for the beginners ? I guess, It would be very appreciated by all players))
Saya

Postby Odin » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Beginners strategy: heal and marionette pair with a couple of shooter like medusa succubus vampire
Odin

Postby Midas » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:33 pm

And hope for double Free Spin)

Because she use doublehit at turn 21, so one Free Spin is not enough.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Midas » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:39 pm

More interesting novice strategy is to create party of four 5* water dragons. They shoot at turn 15, so you will be able to use them before double hit.
Water healer + 4 water dragons + Poseidon God. With 2x hp and damage this may actually work.
I think this party will yield 300-400 GP every run. Not bad for novice)

But this require 1-2 weeks of preparations and little late as for now.
Midas

Postby xXimmortalXx » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm

There's no stragety.. all u need is to buy more gem and spam on it and u owe the game.. War in game is like fighting using money
xXimmortalXx

Postby Boop » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Saya,

What Immortal is trying to say, is it's very difficult to get over 20,000 points without using some gems. Which you may or may not spend money on. If you so choose to. (It can help a lot).

I hit over 20,000 last guild war without any gem refreshes. It honestly depends on how long you've been playing the game for, and the wise decisions you've made in your setup to late game.

Send me a PM to further discuss if you want.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby DrRickso » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:24 pm

spending gems helps, but u can stockpile them instead of wasting them on other stuff... key to victory is simply being a high level and having the right team. when u hit 89cp you have enough to hit 20k (with the right team) easily

in the meantime, set your alarm for every three hours :-)
Last edited by DrRickso on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DrRickso

Postby Midas » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:24 pm

You can get 700+ points from each fight with right combination of cards.

8 fights a day, 7 days will earn you 40k points. That's the maximum you can earn without spending gems. (In reality it's lower because 3 hours timer start at end of battle, so you can only fight Boss 7 times per day)

But it require level 100+ and some powerful cards. Definitely not a beginners strategy)

P.S. You can earn even more GP per fight with revive potions that you buy from Guild Shop with gold. So theoretically speaking you can earn 50k points in GW without gems. But it will require such ridicules amount of time that it's better to spend it for earning money and buy gems)))
Midas

Postby Bigbadjohn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:03 am

After messing about with a few strategies - I fell back to boring reliable mono red (as I own Echidna AND Naga) - with my Zeus I am guaranteed to get to 30 spins - Valkyries and healer in command slots - 700 guaranteed.

To echo Immortal the measure of success is $$/££ multiplied by collection (and your ability to use it).

For the beginners - even a golem + any healer with best 4 attack cards should yield around 600-700gp per day (have a friend doing exactly that with 4* cards) better cards will help, marionette will give the occasional score of 400+.

I like the guild war but DO NOT like the way it is being used to milk a lot of $$ from a few players, some who will gain little benefit from the $ spent.
Bigbadjohn

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion